Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ARCADE GAMES NOW ONLINE
20-11-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: ARCADE GAMES NOW ONLINE
Caspin, how long did it take you to get that score, considering it took me roughly 30 minutes to get 50,000?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2013, 12:57 PM (This post was last modified: 20-11-2013 07:57 PM by Caspin.)
Gosh I don't know, Ollie. Now you mention it, that game did seem really long, although the last few levels (during which I scored all my bonus points and snatched victory from Minty's grasp) were quick.

I think I might become addicted to the games. I need help.

Fryingpan
21-11-2013, 09:04 PM
Muhahahahahah! Yahoo

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
21-11-2013, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 01:39 PM by Caspin.)
Blimey! Well done!

I cannot for the life of me reproduce my best score. Must have been a single magic moment in time. Here's a question - how do you get out of novice mode? I thought it might be in settings but can't seem to change it. Presumably that is how Minty managed to get his crazy high score, by getting above novice?
22-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Before anyone wastes their time, those patterns TMN mentioned for Pacman don't work except on a proper arcade emulater for the original game. Thought I'd save any of you wasting your time.

The trick to winning is see the board as consisting of four zones to each power pill. Start the game by clearing as much from the bottom as possible before eating a power pill once the ghosts get too close. Eat them, mop up more dots, head straight for the second power pill & wait for the ghosts to come looking for you. Use the second of the two bottom section power pills as a means of getting to the top half of the screen without having to worry about the ghosts. If you can get any ghosts on the way, good, but concentrate on the dots once heading northward.

By the fourth screen, power pills are only any good as a deterrent for the ghosts. Don't bother trying to chase them at all, you will never get enough time. You'll get to eat the one coming at you as you go for the power pill, but it's foolish to try chasing any by screen four.

Only go for the fruit if you are having to pass it to get to dots, otherwise forget. It's too easy to get trapped by ghosts around that spot close to their den, & as the points you get are only worth it in the later screens (when the ghosts are at their deadliest), it's not worth it.

Good luck!

22-11-2013, 04:56 PM
Well, I'll try. You make it sound so straightforward!

What about Bubble Shooter, though. Do you know how to change it from novice, or does that happen automatically if you play well?
23-11-2013, 05:08 PM
I think you need to pay a subscription to play above novice level. Anyway, it's hard enough - can I get anywhere near that last score I got? Can I heckers!

24-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Having been trapped in a train for several hours yesterday, I had the chance to relentlessly practise shooting bubbles on an app I downloaded onto my iPad. I now totally understand where I went wrong before and am ready for arcade chart domination. Except that like Minty I can't seem to reproduce my high scoriness. But that is why it's so addictive - just one more try, just one more try!
25-11-2013, 08:51 PM
That Extreme Pinball is so frustrating. If you want to get any sort of score, go to Options & switch off the background before playing so you can see the ball properly!

03-12-2013, 09:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2013 05:18 PM by Minty.)
Another tip, this time for Yeti Sports Long Shot.

Don't want to go through the time waste of going to the scoreboard & back to the page to play again if it was a duff score (hitting F5 doesn't work)? Click on the reload circling arrow to the right of the address bar on your browse to get back to a new game again.

If you want to get better control of your strikes, DOUBLE CLICK your left mouse button (not right as I wrote earlier - duh!) - holding on the second click to start the penguin drop. Once you release the mouse button, the Yeti will swing his bat.

You will find the game far more fun & far less frustrating this way (OK, apart from swearing "Why can I never get better than nine points behind Ollie" repeatedly) BangHead