Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Do you want The Sims 3 to have “green” (energy efficient, environmentally friendly) products or even traits?
Yes- I want my sims to be environmentally friendly too
No- Sims don’t have those problems
Not sure (don’t care)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products?
29-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products?
Seeing as society has become very concern with becoming [glow=green,2,300]“Green”[/glow] (energy efficient, good for the environment), would you want The Sims 3 to have [glow=green,2,300]green[/glow] products? Solar panels, recycled stuff, fuel efficient cars, and all of those kinds of things.

My choice is #3, I could go either way, but I'm sure there will at least be some [glow=green,2,300]"green"[/glow] products that can only be distinguish by there description.  It would be interesting to see a personality trait like this, not only for Earth, but maybe for animals, too (save the whales). I would love to see an NPC hippie townie all about saving the Earth, man.

How about you, what’s your opinion? Can you think of other [glow=green,2,300]green[/glow] products? By the way, if there were a lot of green products in The Sims 3 would it make you alittle "greener"?

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 12:12 AM
Re: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products?
i think that'd be AWESOME!!! i love that idea. i'm trying to go green  :Smile

29-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Well I read that some traits are veternaian. Wink
29-03-2008, 02:43 AM
That is one of the best idea's I've seen without a doubt ^-^

That would be an awesome trait too, Environment Friendly

As long as they don't start with Hybrid car crap... (they are less efficient then normal cars due to how many fossil fuels they have to burn to make the cars and the special fuel)

Believe nothing no matter where you read it or who has said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. -Buddah<br /><br />(My Avatar) ==&gt; http://i29.tinypic.com/1zx6ttt.jpg<br /><br />[right][size=5pt]Cranberry Sauce[/size][/right]
29-03-2008, 02:46 AM
It would certainly encourage kids to be more Environment Friendly! I love the idea! Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
29-03-2008, 06:07 AM
I don't really care, it'd be cool to have it, but I'm fine if they don't add it.

[Image: Simx3god.jpg?t=1206322219]
29-03-2008, 03:01 PM
that would b a cool idea
10-05-2014, 11:10 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2014 02:54 PM by ChadBinder.)
RE: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products?
Seeing as society has become very concern with becoming solar panels efficient, good for the environment), would you want The Sims 3 to have products? Solar panels, recycled stuff, fuel efficient cars, and all of those kinds of things.

My choice is #3, I could go either way, but I'm sure there will at least be some products that can only be distinguish by there description. It would be interesting to see a personality trait like this, not only for Earth, but maybe for animals, too (save the whales). I would love to see an NPC hippie townie all about saving the Earth, man.

yes we need to opt for renewable sources of energy..Solar power is one of achieving it.. I hope we will all contribute..
10-05-2014, 04:48 PM
RE: Poll: Green (Energy Efficient, Environmentally Friendly) Products?
Hello ChadBinder! You've unearthed a ye olde threade that's for sure. We did get most of these environmentally-friendly things for The Sims 3 - there are traits for the sims as well as various objects including hybrid cars, solar panels, wind-power turbines and so on. Did you mean that you would like them in The Sims 4?