Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
15-03-2011, 11:36 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Sorry. Busy reading and fandoming spazzing elsewhere. But I is here, I WILL post more. It's my mantra that I repeat every night after I pray for Japan and all the other horror of the world. Must post on Twitter. Most post on SF. Most post stuff. Post...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2011, 11:41 PM
Calm down. Tongue

You have 80 followers on twitter last time I checked.

Yea, the Japan things is HORRIFIC & SAD!
15-03-2011, 11:48 PM
I still have 80 followers? Holy monks...

I was getting ready for school when they first reported it and they made it out not to be too serious. I get home and whoah ;O

I've been check up on it everyday, it always gets worse instead of better. Mother nature is one strong force... my mum keeps reminding me that thousands die everyday from diseases, which is true, but you still can't condone the horror of some of the pictures floating around. I give all my prayers and condolences to Japan right now, who are so brave and act with such diligence and dignity in times of disaster, it puts us other countries to shame (England = moans about everything).

15-03-2011, 11:51 PM
There's thousands of deaths. Sad. There's like a lot of people missing. That tsunami was massive.

Haha, how does England moan about everything?
15-03-2011, 11:57 PM
We're just a bunch of mardy arses, excusez mon francais.

For example, I'm moaning about the loss of EMA tomorrow to student services, who are going to moan with me, but then we will return to our normal schedules and do nothing about it.

16-03-2011, 12:18 AM
I will no longer call you Cassie. Your real name is Bethanie, okay Bethanie? LOL. Feels weird because I'm so used to calling you "Cassie".
By the way, I deactivated my Facebook Smile just for a while though..
16-03-2011, 12:24 AM
Uh... okay, now that is weird. I'm not used to it, especially in this environment.
Someone shouted Cassie in town a few weeks ago, and I turned around thinking they were shouting me.
That's how used I am to it. xD

16-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Hahaha. Idk, all your friends call you Bethanie so.
But I'm still used to calling you Cassie! ugh. idk. I will see what I will end up calling you.
16-03-2011, 12:31 AM
This is because of my FB, right. How many friends do I even have on there, like 6? xD I have seven friend requests to except, which I am trying to ignore since I still don't use it yet.

16-03-2011, 12:36 AM
Okay I see. Well I'm not on it. I will go back to it around May something. Just got tired of it. Twitter is my new home haha.