Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
24-12-2012, 11:03 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
I remember last year it read "ditto" with the arrow pointing at his neighbour.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Biggrin That would make me chuckle and quite likely to want to bury the hatchet in with my neighbour.
25-12-2012, 10:45 AM
Merry Christmas everyone!

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
25-12-2012, 11:14 AM
Yay Merry Christmas!

I hope that little flat parcel under the tree is my Seasons *crosses fingers and toes*
25-12-2012, 12:46 PM
[Image: A-Wallace-Gromit-Christmas.jpg]

Merry Christmas to everyone at Sims Forums (I'll say it now while I still have the chance!) Tongue

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
25-12-2012, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2012 01:34 PM by Ollie.)
Merry Christmas (I was trying to make a new thread on Christmas, but unfortunately creating new threads on simsforums doesn't like to work when you're on an iPad). Finally after thinking that my copy of Far Cry 3 had disappeared in the mail, apparently my mum had gotten to it fast and used it as a Christmas present and it just so happens that yesterday I did a servey based on it in which I stated that the timing was poor because "It hadn't arrived yet even though it was dispatched on the 24th or so of November. I also got a new laptop, a new IPad cover, the big nowhere (it's a book) and an App Store gift card.

25-12-2012, 11:29 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2012 11:30 PM by Caspin.)
Sounds like you got a good haul there Ollie :-)

I got my Seasons and Supernatural. Now must hope that they don't destroy my game in its fragile Cider habitat. Otherwise I might have to spend new year partitioning one of the hard drives to install windows and I'd much rather follow Minty's suggestion of watching the Lord of the Rings box set. Haven't done that for years!

I got a few books too and the biggest box of chocolates I have ever seen! It will take some engineering skills to fit it in my rucksack but I'll find a way.

Hope everyone had a nice day. I need to go to bed now and sleep off some roast turkey.

Goodnight! Yes
26-12-2012, 11:25 AM
Oh yes and now im on my laptop and I have also gotten a joystick with Microsoft flight simulator X! Big Grin

26-12-2012, 12:49 PM
Remember Ollie to give us all your expert opinion on Far Cry 3 & Microsoft Flight Simulator. Are these for the PC or your console?

I used to love the Combat Flight Simulator games, but the third one was a turkey. When you played it with a force feedback joystick it was great fun!

European Air War was my all time favourite, but later versions of Windows meant you couldn't even install it to your computer.

New laptop? Oooo, which one did you get?

I think this has to be the first year Caspin that I didn't doze off after Christmas dinner, not out of any particular determination not to do so, & those turkey steaks with cranberry sauce were the business. Yahoo

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
26-12-2012, 01:03 PM
Far cry 3 for the ps3 and Microsoft flight simulator X for the PC. I'm loving far cry 3 so far, nothing that I'm disappointed with yet. I haven't played FSX yet, but I might be able to tomorrow, but I can tell you that I am most likely going to fail at it.
The laptop that I got was a fancy HP Pavillion G6. I'm not quite sure if I like windows 8's new interface too much though.