Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
25-04-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Labour must have been a nightmare for that woman.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
25-04-2013, 12:57 PM
We really need to try to rein in these jokes now.
25-04-2013, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 25-04-2013 01:17 PM by Ollie.)
I wounder what the womans neighbours thought about the story after it happened.

Also I wonder what The mares nest will think about the article.

25-04-2013, 01:29 PM
The woman's friends probably worried that she was going to be saddled with difficult offspring.

I think I'm running out of horse jokes. Might need to change tack.
Tongue
25-04-2013, 08:12 PM
(25-04-2013 01:15 PM)Ollie Wrote:  I wounder what the womans neighbours thought about the story after it happened.

Also I wonder what The mares nest will think about the article.
Hopefully they won't use it to stirrup trouble! Tongue

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
29-04-2013, 08:49 AM
OMG everyone is dying on Home And Away! They're killing off everyone who isn't a total idiot.

Why do I even watch this crap?

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
29-04-2013, 09:44 AM
(29-04-2013 08:49 AM)bobert26 Wrote:  OMG everyone is dying on Home And Away! They're killing off everyone who isn't a total idiot.

Why do I even watch this crap?

Don't worry I watch crappy neighbours. I don't know why I watch it, but I can't help it.

29-04-2013, 10:11 AM
Crumbs, I haven't watched Neighbours nor Home & Away for over twenty years. It's amazing that they can keep these things going for so long!
29-04-2013, 06:42 PM
(29-04-2013 10:11 AM)Caspin Wrote:  Crumbs, I haven't watched Neighbours nor Home & Away for over twenty years. It's amazing that they can keep these things going for so long!
Same here. They used to be good when they were on straight after dinner as something not too taxing while preparing yourself for the horrors of today's news, but they got silly. Neighbours I gave up on first - it was so safe & boring.

I can't believe the blurb they have on their website about Toadfish. "Toadie has lived on Ramsay Street for years, having been taken in by Karl and Susan Kennedy as an unruly teenager."

Unruly? I can't remember him like that. Come to it, I can't remember him doing anything.

"Home & Away" - was there ever any place like Summer Bay for people ending up in hospital? The locals were never out of it. I had a look at who the cast are:

http://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/cast/

Ada Nicodemou is still there? No luck Australia in getting Emily "Marilyn" Symon's back either ("Mr Fisher! Mr Fisher!"). Good to see Irene & Alf are still in it - Alf should have been Australia's Prime Minster years ago. "Naow yew lissen ta me ya flamin' dropkick!" Class! Biggrin

[Image: alf-stewart-meme.jpg]

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
29-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I can remember Mrs Mangle. And Toadie. And there were some twins and Paul Robinson married one of them, then they tried to have singing careers but were sub-Kylie-standard. That's all Neighbours, isn't it - Home & Away has been largely erased from my memory!

Tomorrow I'm going to the theatre to watch a one-man show in Swedish. Should be interesting!