Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.5 Average
The Official Nonsense Thread
26-10-2013, 04:12 AM
RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Uhmmmm???? Where would I find my "Saved Draft?" that I was working on fir this here thread.. I cant find it BangHead Dizzy-1 Wacko ... Somebody please help.. Omg
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2013, 07:06 AM
You should be able to find your saved drafts after you click on User CP, on the left hand side under miscellaneous. Hope that helps. Smile

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

26-10-2013, 08:14 AM
(25-10-2013 11:21 PM)gothika Wrote:  Hello!
It's been a while since I came by...
It's gotten pretty cold over here. Fine if you're in high school or something but terrible when you have to walk to class and places in college Sad

Hi [removed]! How is college life?

It should be getting cold here, too, but seems determined to stay unseasonably warm. Our clocks go back this weekend and there's supposed to be a big storm coming, so maybe that will make it feel more properly autumnal.
26-10-2013, 08:21 AM
Hey Caspin and [removed], how's things?

26-10-2013, 08:37 AM
(26-10-2013 07:06 AM)Ollie Wrote:  You should be able to find your saved drafts after you click on User CP, on the left hand side under miscellaneous. Hope that helps. Smile
Thank you Ollie, those were perfect directions. Egyptiandance
26-10-2013, 09:52 AM
Hi Ollie, things are OK here. This morning I was up bright and early to try to get more Store stuff installed on the Mac so I can see if it's possible to play there again. If it isn't then I will certainly have wasted a large portion of my free time on this project. Smile

How are you?
26-10-2013, 11:16 AM
Alright, we still haven't found a house; our eviction was extended to Christmas.
My exams finished on Wednesday, well they were supposed to, except for the last exam (numeracy) we were supposed to have a calculator and non-calculator exam, but my teacher encountered some kind of problem, so I did the calculator one and got to go home 20 minutes earlier than usual, but had to complete the non-calculator one on Thursday, oh and not to mention how my literacy teacher has lost my literacy exam, so I'm hoping I won't have to do that again.

26-10-2013, 12:06 PM
Oh dear. It's not an ideal time of year to have to house-hunt. I moved once in January and it was really awkward trying to deal with the paperwork and packing while Christmas was occurring in the background. It was freezing as well, although I guess your problem is more likely to be trying to move in the middle of an Ozzie summer. There are no big fires near you are there?

Your teacher lost your test? Jeez! Fryingpan
26-10-2013, 12:30 PM
There's no real fire danger around me (except for me, I better improve my cooking skills), although I was near fires during Black Saturday.

26-10-2013, 09:17 PM
With you Caspin on the NHS - for all its flaws I cannot understand how anyone in a developed nation would put up with any government that didn't have the proper provisions in place to safeguard ALL its citizens from ill health.

I've heard about people that have worked hard all their lives losing their homes because one of their children was seriously ill & once the insurance refused any more to pay out, that was it. US Presidents are big on the old "ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country", but politicians there seem to do precious little for the people there.

Re. Muslims & insurance - it's a general opt out for anyone on religious grounds, but they have to apply for it. Some religious ultras tried that one in Britain over National Insurance, car insurance, & so on & were sent packing. Technically it's true that insurance is a form of gambling in reverse - a bet you hope you don't "win" - but it's impossible to benefit (in theory) from an insurance claim as you'll only get back the value insured, which means it doesn't qualify as gambling in the strict sense as you can't make a profit from it.

The first actual known example of insurance was a compulsory national insurance scheme invented by the ancient Persians empire around 700 BC! Shocked

Poor Ollie - I hope you get something sorted soon.

Hello Gothika - did you get the general e-mail I sent out to everyone last night (come to think of it, can anyone confirm they got a copy? Still don't trust that automated system!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]