RE: The Official Nonsense Thread
Speaking of cats-POW!
http://youtu.be/vt1VpoKVPWM

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply
15-03-2014, 06:10 PM
Good grief that is a cat and a half!

Today I went out to buy shoes, a necessary evil, and was nearly baked alive walking down the road, even in just a T-shirt. I was excited to wear sunglasses for the first time this year. Now a few hours later and I am freezing in a jumper and my slippers are in the wash so I've got hiking socks over my normal socks to avoid developing Minty's ice-feet syndrome.
16-03-2014, 04:10 PM
No such thing as bad cats, only bad owners. They kicked the cat? Um, why was it allowed near the baby unattended in the first place? Babies have a habit of grabbing animals roughly, & the animals naturally lashing out in defence. that's why you keep them apart.

It used to depress me at one of my old work places when you'd hear the office s3x In The City set (those who teetered back almost every lunchtime with a Primark or wherever bag 20 times the size of the actual purchase contained!) wittering on about their cats acting aggressively & not knowing what to do about it, "I mean, I've got him all his favourite treats but he's still attacking me" - HE'S BORED YOU MORON! They seemed to think a cat needed nothing but its face stuffed, its box cleaned & let out once a day to "walk itself", & got all moany when it leapt on their laps looking for a bit of affection during telly time, perhaps the only time in the day their poor pet got to see them when they weren't at work or "too busy".

I pity that baby. If they can't look after a cat properly, what chance does it have?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-03-2014, 05:02 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2014 05:03 PM by Caspin.)
There are many people around who should not have pets or kids. I know someone who was the same about her baby as your colleagues were about their kitties - she could not understand why he was still crying after being fed, washed and put to sleep. The idea of him being lonely or wanting attention seemed to amaze her. Spending time with her own child was an inconvenient disruption to her internet shopping or catching up on Hollyoaks, which was apparently more important. It broke my heart. If that baby had been a sim he would have had the 'desolate' moodlet a lot of the time.

Cheery stuff.
17-03-2014, 08:20 PM
OK here is a funny cat picture to cheer us up. Smile

[Image: image-4.jpg]

Good hiding place kitty!
19-03-2014, 01:09 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 02:20 PM by Minty.)
I have a tedious & predictable YouTube channel where I've recently started posting Sims 3 Content to try & get more than 70 views on my vids
Here's a Link to:

Bunny Bunny

I also look for donations because I am so stupid I think people should pay me money to sit on my butt all day playing games & grazing on potato chips rather than get a job like everyone else.

For those that view please stick your heads in the nearest furnace... Thanks! Smile
19-03-2014, 01:55 PM
Thought that last post could do with some improving before I ban his sorry ass.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
20-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Nice little bunnies hop hop hoppity hoppity hop.

Happy Spring Equinox. I have been baking for the last three hours - no, nearly four hours! I need to go to bed. But oh deary me - the washing up! I would do mad things for a dishwasher right now.

Oh well. It'll be worth it when everyone has their cake and eats it. Yes
21-03-2014, 09:59 PM
How long it will it take for the Kate Bush concerts to sell out, I wonder. About three minutes I reckon!
23-03-2014, 09:26 PM (This post was last modified: 23-03-2014 10:04 PM by Caspin.)
Anyone home? *lies down on sofa*

It's cold again. Crazy weather. I note that it's supposed to be well below zero tonight and v nippy indeed in the north. Hopefully no important bits will freeze off Minty, like toes for example. Fortunately I have retrieved my winter coat from the cleaner so if it gets really frosty I'll be prepared.

I've had a slightly odd weekend, being massively hungry at all times and not sleeping properly. I had some freaky dreams and woke up very confused in the early hours of Saturday. The neighbours have been doing some yelling and the birds outside have been noisy too, with woodpeckers making a racket in the morning and owls hooting like nutters in the evening. I guess everyone here is acting a bit crazy, including me.

My team lost AGAIN and are now sinking towards possible relegation. Be a terrible shame after spending all that money on the floodlights and nearly raising enough for the new food stand if they then get relegated. Oh well.

On the plus side, I've played plenty of my game. It's a welcome, absorbing distraction. I did something wrong with an invisible friend doll (that sounds a bit wrong but never mind). I thought if the sim child talked and sang with it a lot as a toddler then it would become "real" when she aged up to child. But it remained a doll. Then I sent her to boarding school and now she's a teen and can no longer interact with the silly doll. I think I'd better just delete it and try again with the next one.

Also I forgot to check the mailbox for quite a long time, then when I remembered there were absolutely loads of love letters in there, including several from a deceased sim. Bit creepy, that.

Oh yes, and a boat-taxi got lodged upside down in the front drive of a house I'd just finished renovating and I nearly went mad trying to delete it. TS3 routing failures do not really help with anger management. I had to send my sim to sit in a hot tub until I calmed down.

That is all my news.

In the wider world, some idiot minister has banned prisoners from being allowed to receive books as gifts, and that plane is still missing. Where are you, plane?