Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Member of the Month
23-10-2008, 01:10 AM
Member of the Month
I think it'd be cool to have a Member of the Month contest.

Say, on the first of each month one of the Admins set up a poll of 3 or 4 members who they believe deserve the title of Member of the Month for the month previous (the poll that starts oct. 1st would be for the month of Sept, for example), and then everyone else votes.

But, the biggest rule would be that No one can SAY who they voted for.  They can say "I voted!"  or something like that, but they cannot say WHO they voted for.

I dunno, maybe it's silly. But, what do you think?

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
23-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Re: Member of the Month
It sounds great!
But, it might upset members who didn't get picked. :|

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-10-2008, 03:35 AM
It does sound like a good idea!

But the admins could always put all of the names of say the active members on a randomizer and then pick however many and make sure that everyone could get the chance to get picked.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
23-10-2008, 04:36 AM
That sounds good...
Thing is, I don't think there's enough regulars to do this all the time Sad

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
23-10-2008, 10:38 AM
Although, there are many regulars to choose from. Besides, no offence or anything, but I really don't think this site will last long enough to have the poll monthly. Maybe fortnightly?
23-10-2008, 01:17 PM
I think its a great idea! Smile and why do u think the site won't last, Rena? Sad

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
23-10-2008, 04:47 PM
Its a good idea I think, or it could be Member of the week, so then everyone gets a chance one way or another Big Grin

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
23-10-2008, 04:49 PM
I like the idea {yes}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
23-10-2008, 05:37 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know it Matt would let this go ahead.

I am kind of against the idea too, it is a good idea, but as stated before, other members might get upset by our decisions etc...

Coming Soon...
23-10-2008, 06:00 PM
(23-10-2008 05:37 PM)Unbreakable link Wrote:Unfortunately, I don't know it Matt would let this go ahead.

I am kind of against the idea too, it is a good idea, but as stated before, other members might get upset by our decisions etc...
I don't think people are that childish...

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008