Meals For The Sims
22-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Re: Meals For The Sims
yeah make a wendys EA!

Can't wait to buy Sims 3!! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2008, 02:15 PM
I like how for gamecube you can take ingredients and try to find recipes. But I also like how in sims 2 we can just make pancakes and that's that. Hmm..maybe they can make it so there are like scret recipes to unlock!

Have you ever thought about taking up simlish? <3
22-03-2008, 02:22 PM
omgsh we do need fast food places! They seriously need to have like McD's and KFC and Subway and all! This world would be nothing without fast food! and they should be able to like bring it home, like takeout
22-03-2008, 02:32 PM
yeah that'd be cool
also i wish at home you could make like pizzas and stuff and also chinese and indian meals...thatd be cool!
and also i think we need like pizzerias and stuff and chinese resturants with fortune cookies!...
26-03-2008, 04:10 AM
(21-03-2008 08:34 PM)Bee link Wrote:Wouldn't it be cool if Sims that couldn't cook could make noodles or toast or something like that. Make cookies, chocolate chip cookies, mint cookies, fruit cookies. A wider selection of food to make the food more interesting. Like getting fish and chips from a shop or going to a bakeries or some place where you can get food then put them together and make something new. Example you get strawberries and some bread and you could make strawberry tarts.

Sounds yummy to me. Big Grin
I like the idea to make stuff like toast it would be fun.  Big Grin
26-03-2008, 05:29 AM
We can already do that with Custom Content - on my Sims 2, I have downloaded just about every food you could possibly imagine!
26-03-2008, 06:07 AM
I kno that wud be cool to have a whole new section of foods.
26-03-2008, 05:30 PM
choclate cake
spaggetii
hot chocolate
coffee
cup a tea
burgers
chips
triffle
muffins

xxxxxxx Big Grin 8) ??? :-[ Tongue :-*
26-03-2008, 06:28 PM
And there needs to be more takeaway options, rather than just Pizza and Chinese, like Indian, Thai, Itallian etc. I always make my Sims' Saturday nights takeaway night so there needs to be more choice. And I agree, it would be great if we could create an endless list of traditional and unique meals, what with buying ingredients and making your own meals, hopefully you can mix together any ingredients you like and create something delicious or downright crazy and disgusting! :Smile ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
26-03-2008, 08:47 PM
The food system should be the most realist ever, you should be able to pick ingredients, if you say, maybe, 'Eggs,Milk,Butter,Cream' it should be on the counter spreaded out where the sim can prepare the food ^^ And they open the objects too instead of them chopping it up and it magically turning into food. They should be able to crack the eggs etc. I can't wait Tongue

If you don't babble, you can't get set-up.