Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Townie teens
19-07-2010, 01:00 PM
Townie teens
Is there a way that you can have a teen sim move in with you if they are a townie?
Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Re: Townie teens
I guess no one knows how to have a teen townie move in with you when you use inteenimater.
20-07-2010, 03:51 AM
Are you guys the same people? O_o?
Do you have freetime?
If so, just meet the teen townie; when your teen grows up (assuming you have ateen), grow that townie up, and move in as a friend, or marry.
Assuming all of the above.
xD

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
20-07-2010, 04:50 PM
Yes I' am the same person Dallas but I made couple of screen names since I have mutiple e-mail address and I wanted to make each screen name for one e-mail address. Also I' am trying to decide what e-mail address I should make as main so I' am kinda thinking alot.

Do you need Freetime to have a townie grow up and move in with you? Also can you just have the teen have 7 days left so he can move in with you?

Thanks
20-07-2010, 11:15 PM
Yes, you must have Freetime in order for this Option to become available.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
21-07-2010, 12:52 AM (This post was last modified: 21-07-2010 12:58 AM by justleftofbrilliance.)
I was supprised about this but my Joe_Carr one got banned now I don't know about the others but I hope one was opened for me. If I was not suppose to make few accounts you guys should of told me or e-mailed me and said you can only have one account and which one would you like. But did the admin ban all of them? Since I didn't know but I just made a new account but I can use this one from now on or use one of the others screen names I have and you can delete this but. But if I did something wrong I' am sorry. Which ones did the admin ban is my question. I hope not all of them since if that's was the case then I would of not been able to even contact the admin unless I made a new account like I did just now. If they ban all then I can't even say I' am sorry. But did the admin ban all of my accounts?
21-07-2010, 03:12 AM
I don't know whos the admin but can you please open just the Dustin_Broke one and you can delete this one since I prefer using the Dustin one.  Thanks
22-07-2010, 01:27 AM
I found out how to change the name so people can see it as Dustin. So that's good.
22-07-2010, 03:32 AM
(22-07-2010 01:27 AM)Dustin Broke link Wrote:I found out how to change the name so people can see it as Dustin. So that's good.
We've said it before... Please Edit your posts Joe, and Dustin. Haha
And as for the 7 days left thing, that is related to the mom inteenimator.
Big Grin

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P