Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
20-11-2011, 10:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2012 12:16 AM by Ollie.)
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
Having never played any of the previous games as I've an aversion to all that Dungeons & Dragons crap, I found myself being swayed by the videos on You Tube for it that seemed to back up the countless
reviewers saying even if you've hated this sort of game before you will be won over by it.

But the guys in GAME promised that I could return it with my money back if I thought it sucked, which I can't remember them doing EVER with a PC game before, they were that confident. So, I got it - and was easily won over in the first hour. It's a bargain for the price they charged for an astonishing piece of work.

How did they manage to cram so much detail into a game? It would take you years to play through all the different combinations of race, skills, regions, weapons, spells and so on the game has to offer.

The choices are bewildering, but wonderful - something for absolutely everyone in the game. Although there's a main quest, there's hundreds of side quests (along with side quests to the side quests!) and the game leaves it up to you what you want to do.

You can go to one city & be a criminal, in another holding up the law eliminating local bandits. Go to one place on an mission, before you know it you've got yourself mixed up in another three at the same time. Going there and back again are countless plants, objects and creatures all of which can be used in some shape or form(assuming the creatures don't kill you first).

It's the scenery that makes it that bit special, with realistic weather effects on top.

Here's some screenshots from my game so far just to let you all see how mouthwatering it is.

[Image: apeb09.jpg]
[Image: 1z1tzih.jpg]
[Image: opa1xd.jpg]
[Image: 23kyaa8.jpg]

Oh yeah, gotta WUB that Aurora Borealis over Morthal, BreeBree!

Heart Blush Heart

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 20-11-2011 10:43 PM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM