Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
17-12-2011, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2011 11:51 PM by Minty.)
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
(11-12-2011 04:01 AM)simman23 Wrote:  I have a question, can you have kids in skyrim? Because i know you can marry people, but kids?My reason being is that i want to gather them in a house and then set fire to it, jk.

PS: SKYRIM WON SPIKE TV'S GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!
You can't have kids but you can marry. You can also murder your spouse if you get fed up with them! There's this really annoying kid in Whiterun that I'd love to find a way of murdering as she keeps coming up to me saying "Who are you? I'm not afraid of you, even if you are my elder!"

Dodgy

Coming back to what Breebree and I were talking about earlier about saddos wanting nude skins and the like, it's not as if the game isn't unsubtle enough with the way the tavern wenches are dressed.

[Image: 10xg95s.jpg]

What's on the menu? Devil's Dumplings by the look of it!

Blush

Time for some more screenshots. Check this one I made of a dragon just above Kynesgrove.

[Image: 2uzw3a1.jpg]

Of course, it wasn't quite so beautiful and awe inspiring when he tried to turn the local tavern into a Kentucky Fried Nords outlet and so got a lot of arrows and firebolts for his trouble before he flew off to annoy the local giants and mammoths hippy commune nearby.

[Image: jl33o0.jpg]

Bad horsey! No stomping Louis Letrush into the ground. Even if he is a slaphead.

Big Grin

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 17-12-2011 11:24 PM