Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Mints Of Wrath (A Rags To Riches Challenge)
18-06-2012, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 18-06-2012 10:46 PM by Minty.)
Rainbow The Mints Of Wrath (A Rags To Riches Challenge)
Okay, I'm going to try this one again on Plunder Island by Magic Dancer on the officials, as it is small, has some prepopulation, and appears to be popular.

[Image: 135754.jpg]

Minty Green has been shoved onto the sands next to the restaurant made out of the old ship over on the west side. It's just about the only place on the whole of Plunder Island that a tent lot can be put down, but no complaints about the location.

[Image: 135736.jpg]

There's quite a few fishing holes, so that's a good start! There's also a scrap heap - won't be touching that, yet.

[Image: 135737.jpg]

Minty spent the morning and until about 5pm skilling up fishing with no bait, still managing to get 4 goldfish and 2 minnows before heading for the Science Faculty to raid their garden.

[Image: 135739.jpg]

Nice looking Science centre, isn't it? Yes

[Image: 135740.jpg]

The garden wasn't in full bloom yet, but there were still plenty of harvestibles. Had to keep an eye out and make sure he didn't try touching the money trees in the grounds - no cheating!

[Image: 135741.jpg]

The selection of fruit and veg available was excellent, & he finished up with 2 lettuce, 7 grapes, 4 flame fruits, 3 bell peppers, 3 potatos, a watermelon, 3 garlic, 4 onions, a cuddle toy and a toaster and a load of limes (I've forgotten how many!). Blush

[Image: 135742.jpg]

He also of course ended up smelly, which didn't impress one of the locals passing by, Guy Brush. Not that Minty cared, I mean, what sort of fannyspangle goes around putting shrews in their pocket?

[Image: 135743.jpg]

Heading for the barbers for a wash, Minty stumbled on a big blue rock on the way down from the Science place. It turned out to be an uncut Soulpiece that is worth ยง1925!

[Image: 135744.jpg]

It is pretty hard not to fall in love with Plunder Island. It's just so well laid out over such a small area, and Magic Dancer's attention to detail is super. It's like the loveliest little seaside town you could imagine

[Image: 135745.jpg]

The barber was at the end of the bay past the cinema/theatre, is enterable at any time and has a shower - very handy.

[Image: 135746.jpg]

After washing up, it was time to head for the tent and kip.

[Image: 135747.jpg]

On the way back, there was this sinister ice cream van.

[Image: 135748.jpg]

Look at the way it spun round as Minty passed.

[Image: 135749.jpg]

It just stayed there, like it was staring intently like it was some sort of psycho ice cream van with that big black window. Omg

[Image: 135750.jpg]

Watching him go into the distance, like it was deciding whether to run him over now or later.

[Image: 135751.jpg]

I couldn't bear to watch when this guy came out of the bar it was parked outside - I knew he'd not even have the time to scream before it ran him over, and even if he did they'd be drowned out by its tinkly chimes of death. That ice cream van is evil. I bet there's a duck driving it behind that black glass. Will need to keep Minty safe from it, or find some way to blow it up.

[Image: 135752.jpg]

Not until 4.25pm did Minty finally get to bed after having a potato to fill him up first.

[Image: 135753.jpg]

A pretty good first day - so good vibes about this.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Mints Of Wrath (A Rags To Riches Challenge) - Minty - 18-06-2012 10:40 PM