Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
17-05-2014, 04:09 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
Today I tried out the baker's stove. It certainly lets you make a whole load of new recipes. I was feeling bake-tastic, having made some cakes in real life this morning. Voila!

[Image: Real_life_cakes.jpg]

Keen to reproduce these fine specimens, I chose the option to make cupcakes and was pleased to see that they turned out just fine and closely resembling the ones I was eating for real. Fab.

[Image: TS3_cakes_01.jpg]

Then my sim insisted on icing them and things all turned a bit..... well.... Katy Perry! It would be nice if there was an option to not add pink icing and cherries, but never mind. I had a lovely picture of the finished articles, but seem to have deleted it. Oh well, you can take my word for it that they were very pink with a lot of sprinkles. Like one of those My Little Pony dragons had puked over the baking tray.

Meanwhile, at the autumn festival there were some bizarre scenes with wailing men wandering around looking as though they'd just bitten someone and horses nodding off all over the place. Caspin, meanwhile, was totally oblivious - too busy sniffing flowers. Why do the spring flowers grow in autumn?

[Image: Crazyhorses.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 17-05-2014 04:09 PM