Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
General chat and pictures from your game today
20-05-2016, 12:58 PM
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today
I don't like it when my sim dies. I also feel quite outraged that Minty and Wanda and Vid are still going! Oh well. They are very grey and creaky now and in fact Minty is bald - I think because I don't have an elder-version of his hairstyle. Biggrin

Here are some snaps I took of them dancing at Harriet's birthday party. The final days of our youth!

Minty looks positively aghast at the shapes Wanda's throwing (and is dressed up ready to audition to be the next Bond, apparently).

[Image: Dancing_02.jpg]

But this was nothing compared to the super-creepy guy staring at Caspin and Harriet from the doorway! It is in fact Harriet's ex-boyfriend, which is why you don't invite ex-boyfriends to your birthday parties, is it not.

[Image: Dancing_01.jpg]

Yes, zombies are a total nuisance when it comes to crop preservation. As are wild animals. Although I think you can stop all of that madness if you are willing and able to put a fence around your allotment. They can't seem to figure out a route through gates with even rudimentary locks. And even though Sims 3 deer bounce along as though they're tripping on something, they cannot hop over even the lowest fence.

Shame there is not sim of simspeaker, but probably very sensible. Given some of the insane things I've had to watch mine go through. Yes
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: General chat and pictures from your game today - Caspin - 20-05-2016 12:58 PM