Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series
01-02-2014, 02:54 PM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series
I don't know why I'm bothering to respond to the above word salad, but suppose as admin I'm obliged to (for now).

What's all this "how about saying something more like a friendly hello and introduction, kind of redirect them to a thread so they actually post something else and become part of the board (or at least a start)", there's an Introductions section on the front page of this forum, you can hardly miss it.

Us needing to be more homely & friendly? Most other forums would simply have deleted your thread & IP banned you as a spammer. It is considered bad forum joining another forum & your first act is to plug your own site before sitting back waiting to see the reaction, making zero effort to join in (especially one where there is a server bill to be paid for it - hello Matt!).

Re. your "meh-whatever" type riposte "its not a requirement that I stay in frequent touch with people I meet and talk to on here" - um, it does if you want anyone to care two plastic ducks about another random Sims player of the thousands already making You Tube videos already when there are hundreds of people we know doing the same.

A little less "me me me me me me me" (& a lot less shouting the odds when you've only just joined) work wonders unless you want to be the next Celoptra of Mod The Sims thinking the world owes her an audience.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Minty - 31-01-2014, 11:12 PM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Ollie - 01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
RE: "Unseen & Loved" Sims 3 Series - Minty - 01-02-2014 02:54 PM