Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Archipelago Bay: a building project!
05-04-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Archipelago Bay: a building project!
Onwards with my building extravaganza. This may only be of interest to me, I realise, but I'm afraid SF is going to get pic-spammed until I finish this project. At least it keeps me out of trouble, eh. Tongue

I finished house number one. This is how the outside turned out once I stopped meddling. I am happier with the postbox now.

[Image: AP_07.jpg]

It's turned out OK, I think - a bit of a boring shape, but it's difficult to build something functional on a very small lot. I'll try to do some more interesting shapes on the bigger islands.

Here's the downstairs and upstairs innards! Biggrin

[Image: AP_08.jpg]

[Image: AP_09.jpg]

Some snaps of the downstairs (how lovely to have a view of the sea from the kitchen window - I could do with one of those instead of a brick wall!)

[Image: AP_10.jpg]

[Image: AP_11.jpg]

[Image: AP_12.jpg]

After sticking with neutral colours downstairs I went a bit overboard with colour in the bedroom. "Why not use a wild tropical pattern" I asked myself. Since nobody was here to disagree, wild tropical pattern was go!

[Image: AP_14.jpg]

Looks a bit like I've spread out a lot of Hawaiian shirts to create wallpaper. Well, I've seen weirder decor.

Anyway, the view from the balcony is very pleasing - and how nice of a colourful balloon to float into view in time for a picture. Thank you, balloon.

[Image: AP_13.jpg]

I shall now move along to the next plot on this island. Back later.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Archipelago Bay: a building project! - Caspin - 05-04-2014 01:37 PM