Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Archipelago Bay: a building project!
12-04-2014, 04:49 PM
RE: Archipelago Bay: a building project!
I have finished Minty's house now. It's really bright. Here is Minty arriving at his new house (via water taxi - very cool). I think he'll be too hot in that jumper, but this is a building project, not a clothing project, so fixing outfits will have to wait.

[Image: AP_43.jpg]

Here are the plans of the two floors.

[Image: AP_44.jpg]

[Image: AP_45.jpg]

Some picture of the inside. This is downstairs in the main living room area. Minty tested out his new computer. I think most sims here will be self-employed so Minty will be a writer perhaps.

[Image: AP_46.jpg]

[Image: AP_47.jpg]

Do you always cross your legs like that? Biggrin

[Image: AP_48.jpg]

Here is the upstairs. I think the bed is comfy enough. Fantastic view too.

[Image: AP_49.jpg]

Outside on the deck is a place to lounge - you can let go of the arms of the chair, you know, you won't fall!

[Image: AP_50.jpg]

And finally, most importantly in fact, a place to stare at the stars. I am still waiting for my extra-green alien baby if you would be so kind as to oblige with the probing adventure.

[Image: AP_51.jpg]

You can see all the other houses I've built so far in the distance there. I really like this archipelago. Minty's blue house sticks out like a sore thumb at the moment (or a cold thumb?) but some more bright houses may be added shortly.

Next up, 2 Stackit Street. Can't decide whether this one will be for me or for Ollie. Maybe I'll just start building and then decide as things progress.

Smile
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Archipelago Bay: a building project! - Caspin - 12-04-2014 04:49 PM