Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Workaholics!
27-06-2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Workaholics!
Aha! Perhaps you are on to something there - certainly all sims are trying to get lucky all the damned time!

Academic prowess

I sent Vanessa back to university for another term, which was enough for her to complete the Fine Art degree. They should have a Dark Arts degree for witches shouldn't they? Anyway, on the Art degree course it is quite easy to get a good grade as long as you do your own cooking and paint a few pictures. The rest of the time Vanessa spent multi-tasking other skills by sitting at the computer in the library and listening to tabcasts on her bluetoothy tablety thing, bought with the proceeds of her generous scholarship. She maxed out her cooking skill using this method, which is a great achievement for a chef. Now she can make lobster dinners for us all.

Smile

[Image: Vanessa_5_01.jpg]

I made her attend the weekly lecture, which was presented by this unusually dressed gentleman.

[Image: Vanessa_5_02.jpg]

He left halfway through, inexplicably, but the class dutifully sat there for a further hour, sleeping on the desks, writing notes and raising their hands to ask questions of the now absent lecturer. Just bizarre. Vanessa was unimpressed at this waste of her time. It was almost as dull for her as the time I made her spend the night with Lennon Sosa. Sorry Vanessa.

[Image: Vanessa_5_03.jpg]

We gave up on formal teaching after that and just painted to get her academic bar to fill up. Look - she has drawn us all! Sweet!

[Image: Vanessa_5_04.jpg]

After a lengthy graduation ceremony, Vanessa finally received her scroll and conducted the obligatory "tossing the diploma", because obviously that's what it's for.

[Image: Vanessa_5_06.jpg]

I wouldn't attempt that with mine, which is in a frame, as it would no doubt take a chunk out of my head. Tongue

[Image: Vanessa_5_05.jpg]

Academic success had a rather odd effect on her, resulting in her channeling voices or something. Or did she feel a bit priestly in her robes? Don't know what is going on there, really. Time to go home and continue to work up that career ladder.

Winter is coming (actually it is here)

Lucky Palms looked odd in the rain but it looks even stranger in the snow. I like it though!

[Image: Vanessa_5_07.jpg]

[Image: Vanessa_5_08.jpg]

[Image: Vanessa_5_09.jpg]

While I was looking around the town at the snowy scenes I spotted Caspin walking around the streets, aimlessly trailing about with a silly smile on her face, daydreaming a lot of nonsense no doubt. So I was looking around at the snow in Lucky Palms while my sim was looking around at the snow in Lucky Palms. Terrifying.

[Image: Vanessa_5_10.jpg]

I followed her for a while and she just kept on walking.

And walking...... it got dark and more snow fell. Kept on walking. Reached the other side of the map, turned and walked back. Nutter. (I'd have done the same!)

[Image: Vanessa_5_11.jpg]

Well that is enough of that for now.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Workaholics! - Caspin - 19-06-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Workaholics! - Caspin - 20-06-2014, 03:30 PM
RE: Workaholics! - Minty - 21-06-2014, 10:26 AM
RE: Workaholics! - Caspin - 22-06-2014, 12:28 PM
RE: Workaholics! - noonibean - 23-06-2014, 10:34 PM
RE: Workaholics! - Caspin - 26-06-2014, 09:58 PM
RE: Workaholics! - noonibean - 27-06-2014, 08:50 AM
RE: Workaholics! - Caspin - 27-06-2014 05:45 PM