Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims 3 high school expansion pack.
27-05-2008, 11:26 PM
Re: sims 3 high school expansion pack.
(21-05-2008 05:47 PM)dejadeja BOO! link Wrote:I think it would be really cool to have a highschool EP, or just elements of what you're saying including in with another EP. I definitely wouldn't want to play sims while they're in school, but afterschool life needs to be juiced up.

Also, teens need to act more like teens! I know the behavioral stuff has been mentioned a thousand times already (fights with parents, groundings etc), but I'm talking about actual physical gestures.

Teens need to be able to multitask- talk on the phone and walk around, do homework and watch tv.

I also want teens rooms to be actually fun. Girls should have be able to chill on each others beds together (or on the floor, or wherever) and chat. There should be an interaction for "Heart to Heart" where really close friends tell each other secrets/feelings. Later, if there was a falling out, a friend could stab your sim in the back (if they had a trait that would lend itself to behaving meanly).

I have a thousand more ideas, but I feel this post is getting crazy.
Yeah (: I like that.
And you can spread gossip,actually gossip instead of just talking about someone and then laughing about them Tongue.
Then maybe after that they could have a fight like outside of the school or something or it could be an after school thing.

But yes i don't think they put alot thought into the generations of the sims.
Hopefully they will this time.

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread