Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A bunch of random ideas
25-05-2008, 09:22 PM
A bunch of random ideas
Well, my left handedness thread didn't go over that well, so here's a bunch of random ideas that popped into my heads. I don't have any expansions, so bear with me if some were already in.
1: Realistic bills. It's silly to see families leave the TV on 24/7 with the radio blaring. Bills should not only be determined by the amount of items you have, but also by the amount of electricity and water you use.
2: BRING BACK THE POOL TABLE! I remember in The Sims, there used to be a pool table or ping-pong table or something like that. I loved it. I was disappointed when it wasn't in the Sims 2. Just bring it back. Lots of houses have these.
3: Spiral staircases. I know you can make them, but I just want spiral staircases right in the menu. Honestly, how many houses have straight stairs? Alternatively, my house doesn't have a spiral staircase, but it goes up, then turns around, then goes up again. This could help save space.
4: Can't really thing of a name for this. On the staircases in the Sims 2, it looks large enough at the end for like a painting, but you can't do that. Also, why not be able to have alarm clocks on wardrobes or any other combined things.

Well, I've got more, I just can't remember those now.

I is smart. Smile<br />Bow to me, king of the idiots! Duhhh; I mean, bwahahahaa!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A bunch of random ideas - mythmonster2 - 25-05-2008 09:22 PM