or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 Event
19-07-2008, 12:15 AM
The Sims 3 Event
Hello wonderful members!

I'm posting this from the BRILLIANT state of Califonia!! A few weeks ago, SimsForums.net was invited to attend a Sims 3 Event in Redwood City, California at EA's main office to get an inside look at the Sims 3!! What an honour, eh? Well, I'm here to represent our forums and learn all about this wonderful game!

It'll take a while for me to post everything (be prepared for answers to questions, new information, pictures, and wallpaper), so I ask that while I update this thread please AVOID ALL OTHER FANSITES. There are other sites here and they're all posting while I do, and I don't want the surprise to be ruined. Wink So bear with me and I'll fill you in on everything as soon as I can. Smile

I hope you're all happy with the information I'm going to post throughout the day! It's not as much as you probably hoped for, but I learned quite a bit of interesting stuff today, so you're bound to be happy. Smile

Stay tuned! And again, please DON'T VISIT ANY OTHER FANSITES until Sunday, if at all possible.

Thanks! I love you all! Wink
Bambi

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
The Sims 3 Event - bambigoddess - 19-07-2008 12:15 AM