or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SimsForums.net Rules & Guidelines
04-08-2009, 02:35 AM
Re: SimsForums.net Rules & Guidelines
I'd just like to take a moment and remind everyone of this rule:

dateline= Wrote:Signatures must be of a reasonable size. - A guideline maximum is 500 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall. Wider signatures will prevent the forum from displaying correctly on smaller screens. Taller signatures can make topics much longer and hard to follow.

As stated previously by Unbreakable, this rule has been here in the Forums since  we started.  The rules remain unchanged since that time, so it's clear to us that anyone with signatures far larger than the requirements stated above has either not payed attention to this rule, or is simply choosing to ignore it.  We don't mean to come off whiny or like Rule-Nazis, nor to be getting on your cases.  However, all we're asking is that you all take a moment to re-read the Forum rules, and make any necessary changes to your signatures.

I know that many of your signatures are bright and colorful and we certainly -do- love to see that, but many of them are becoming either too wide, too high or both.  If you want to see an increase on the allowed image size then please use the Feedback section of the forums with this request and we will discuss it with everyone.  Those who have larger signatures have been, and will continue to be notified within the next few days.

Please do not hate us for this; we are just trying to abide by the rules enforced from the start.  But, like already said today and previously, if you want to request a change to the size please use the Feedback section.

Thank you, Jen

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread