Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all
16-08-2008, 10:01 PM
Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all
{clap}Hi everybody!!!My name is Candice aka candiceSimsnumba1Fan ...im from detroit,michigan(USA). I am a full-time freshman student at Wayne State University..I am 18 yrs. old...I registered yesterday but i went str8 to posting topics for the sims 3..I will like to experience this website.. as in meeting new people and getting to know different players and personalities fanned of the sims and making friends..

I was introduced to the sims in 2002 from my cousin..and every since...I been addicted to the sims.I am in love with all the sims with no complaints...b/c the games continues to get better and better..And now i am currently..patiently waitin on the realease of the sims 3 Big Grin i really cant wait til next year..Im not really into videogames..but the sims..its just not a game..it is also a learning material game..and thats why i love it sooo much...the sims2 university really inspired me and taught me some expectations of college and i cant wait for the first day of college... {clap}
But sooo far...i sit in the house and relax..I often play the resent sim games b/c of the sims 3...but i play them once in awhile..but this is me and i hope you like what i introduced to you(which is,me) and once again thank you and nice to meet you all Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hi sims Fans nice to meet you all - candiceSimsnumba1Fan - 16-08-2008 10:01 PM