Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Race Attraction
25-10-2008, 04:21 PM
Re: Race Attraction
(12-09-2008 03:57 PM)Tangy_Tangerine link Wrote:13RIT: your right about that one. The sims are all a like to me too. When i play the sims there isnt any racial difference...besides the fact that u can create the different skin.

To the topic started....the main thing I want to see in the game concerning race. Is a different ethnic personalities. So i can have a option to play out all the diverse ppl i know in life in the game..not just one group. There is no option, but what they put. very boring. {yawn}....... And they expect ppl of other backgrounds ..who has different personality style...to go out and buy the game... they gotta represent for every types...to grab more attention.

I don't think they need to start stereotyping the sims based on what skin you gave them. There's a lot of people that will take offense to that and I myself would be annoyed. That's what the trait system is for; if you want the stereotypical ghetto fabulous over dramatic black/brown chick that's on every show or in every movie, then just give them the traits for it.

Hot-headed, excitable, party animal, adversarial, and vain
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Race Attraction - sim323 - 12-09-2008, 02:16 AM