Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
the sims 4
31-12-2008, 07:22 PM
the sims 4
Will Wright
Joystiq has announced, that Will Wright Creator of The Sims & Spore has started working on a new top secret project, announced at this years Spike VGA 2008 Awards. This is what he had to say:

I'm working on a big new project that I'm very excited about, but I don't want to talk about it yet because if it takes three years to come out I don't want people saying 'Wow, he's been talking about that for a loooong time {wheelchair}.

-Will Wright
                                                                                                                          - source: infinite sims
this is the possible evidence of a " SIMS 4"
Since every Sims game comes out 3 or 4 years after the release of its predeccesor, the "top secret project" could be the sims 4
( either that or he's copying a sims 1 game disk to another format, calling it " The Brand New Adventures of life by Will Wright " and claiming that it a new game and saying " why do you think it took 3 years? ".)

Oh!, and happy new year 2009 everyone! we are a year closer to The Sims 3!!! {clap} {clap} {lol} {woot} {horn} {party} {party}
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
the sims 4 - venus - 31-12-2008 07:22 PM