Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YouTube, QUIT THIS COPYRIGHT CRAP.
19-04-2009, 12:09 AM
YouTube, QUIT THIS COPYRIGHT CRAP.
So.. some of you may not have a problem with harmless uses of songs copyrighted, but I do.
I met most of my YT friends through ToonTown, a online game, and anyways, they make music videos using the characters on the game like this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzidtAWny...annel_page
(lol blobber is Zach on here XD)

Well anyways, a lot of my friends make AWESOME videos like that one, and they get the audio removed. They have to remove it because no one wants to see a video with no audio, and they attempt to put it back on, but NO, it gets removed again.
Here's what one of my friends says:
dateline= Wrote:*I hate WMG. They've taken half of my videos down. I searched them to see if I can possibly check their songs so I can do something they DON'T have, and it said it wasn't possible for the page. So they hide their poo, then they claim stuff. How do we even know it's them? Also, when searching them, there's a bunch of hate videos. I love hate videos, especially these, because they have such meaning.*
Why do they have to copyright everything? Oh, because someone wants music in their video, they have to take that right away?

YouTube is nuts, I swear. I wanna make a petition or something.

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
YouTube, QUIT THIS COPYRIGHT CRAP. - Ugly Von - 19-04-2009 12:09 AM