Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MRI Scan.. Getting Nervous, (something new is happening)
14-05-2009, 10:44 PM (This post was last modified: 23-05-2009 02:28 AM by thesims3dude.)
MRI Scan.. Getting Nervous, (something new is happening)
Hi, I just have to get this off my chest.. I've been getting extremely bad headaches and migraines since November of last year, (so 6-7 months)
I get them EVERY SINGLE DAY, anyways, the side that I always get the headaches and that on, my eye really hurts  {no}
I'm thinking I might have a tumor or something serious...? Gosh, I hope it's nothing serious, anyways my doctor saw me a couple months ago and she requested for me to get an MRI Scan, so I have about 3 hrs till I have to leave to get it, I've been waiting since December for this!, I'm getting really anxious (and it doesn't help that I have an anxiety disorder.) Anyways, I just need to talk, so thanks for listening to my rant!   ???

I Find That My Disability Encourages Me To Do The Best I Can,<br />And Know Matter What Anyone Says About Me,<br />I Know I'm Perfect The Way I Am.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
MRI Scan.. Getting Nervous, (something new is happening) - thesims3dude - 14-05-2009 10:44 PM