Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation?
15-05-2009, 07:44 AM
Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation?
I'm on my 2 week vacation in a state away from home and I can't seem to stop thinking about the release in less then 3 weeks. I thought it was perfect that I would be on vacation, and when I got back home, i'd have only a week before the release. It comes out the day after I start my summer college classes.

Yeah, I was wrong- I find I'm barely enjoying myself because I want to go home so badly! Except, if I were to go home today...I would still have to wait hehe. At first, I was humble about it all, like I knew it was comming, but now I see new things popping up. People getting to play it, that demo, more screenies being brought out everyday it seems. I'm even trying to daydream about it, but my mind won't let me get an actual visual of the gameplay. Guess i'll just have to wait until I have it to suppress these thoughts. OMG! I can't wait!

Anyone else going completely nutso just thinking about the sims 3?

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else going CRAZY with anticipation? - sims3luva22 - 15-05-2009 07:44 AM