Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
31-05-2009, 06:50 PM
The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You
So, I've finally decided what I'll do when I get TS3 - I'm going to start a legacy right off the bat xD With this family, I'll explore everything that is to offer from TS3. Of course, I want to finish all of my TS2 stuff too, so this will be my *cough*fifth*cough* project xD

Just as a little background, I've done a "Role" legacy before in TS2, only that I never published it since it was just for fun Tongue. But basically I take the names from the characters that I roleplay or my friends roleplay. I know you all won't get the irony in the characters sometimes, which actually isn't a big deal. The roleplaying is just something to get names from xD So it'll probably be just the basic legacy, with hopefully some fun thrown into the mix.

And just to let you all know, the founder will be Briana Role, after my first roleplaying character, Briana Crane xD I don't know the traits yet, though, but we'll see Tongue

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Role Legacy - At a Computer Near You - phoebe91 - 31-05-2009 06:50 PM