Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Picker Family - Uglacy
20-08-2009, 03:16 AM
The Picker Family - Uglacy
AHHH! Curse those who gave me the inspiration (J/K Tongue)

Anyways, I'm going to do a LEGACY! ... a UGLACY to be precise. I've always *started* one, without actually documenting it, but it got as far as Uni. When I got face with that, I'm always like "um, no".

But, never fret! I always get through it fast if I'm updating somewhere. So, this Picker family (take that name where you will) will marry ONLY townies I deem ugly (Heh, just call up the matchmaker!). Then, when the kids are born, I'll google "Ugly names" and give them whatever names I think are ugly or just plain silly, for har har sake.

When I'm finished installing all of my games (I just finished the Pet EP, and I'm going in order, and I haven't even done any SPs (I do them last). Although I think I may restore all of my CC first (It's gonna take a while because I have to find all of those files I put in bins and then I have to go through them with a comb to get rid of any knots), I hope to have an update tonight!

(YAY for summer vacation xD)

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Picker Family - Uglacy - phoebe91 - 20-08-2009 03:16 AM