Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Great Finds Thread
05-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Great Finds Thread
Too lazy to go find some Custom Content yourself?

Well, don't worry about it xDD I look for custom content often, as well as some other people. SO, a Great Finds thread is in order Wink

I personally love looking at all of the wonderful things our Sim community makes, so for those who are at least semi-lazy, be sure to check this thread often as I'll try to find some diverse things for everyone to go "OooooO" and "Aahhahh" over, and possibily even download!

For anyone who would like to contribute, feel free! One person cannot comb the entire internet looking for stuff. However, I do ask for some courtesy for the sites in which we will be getting these great finds by:
  • Please (With many prettys on top) do not hotlink if you are posting the picture to go with the creation for us to look at. Since most of this will be free stuff from free sites, if you just take the image url and paste it in this thread, you are causing their bandwidth usage to go up. They have to PAY for that to keep their site up and running to share their creations with us, and they don't charge us anything for their creations, so most likely it comes out of their pockets, or donator's pockets. So please please please take the extra step to upload a preview image to your own photohosting account and post THAT url here, not one that has their address on it.
  • You can also use the forum's gallery for pictures of great finds!
  • Be sure to post a link to the exact page with the creations on it. Most people don't want to go hunting for it.
  • If you don't want to post a preview picture of the items that you want to post, just post the link and describe what it is. So don't just say "Shorts", say "Plaid shorts" or something.
  • Don't link to downloads that are paid, but been placed elsewhere for everyone's free taking. Stick to 100% Free Content.

I'll be posting shortly with my finds that I found yesterday.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Great Finds Thread - phoebe91 - 05-09-2009 10:49 PM
RE: Great Finds Thread - Sims3Fan - 11-01-2013, 02:38 AM
RE: Great Finds Thread - PandaBear - 13-05-2014, 10:30 PM