Magistream - The official Thread
01-11-2009, 05:36 PM
Magistream - The official Thread

[Image: 1439942.gif]
[Image: 723652.gif]
[Image: 730212.gif]
[Image: 1473084.gif]

- MagiStream - The Official Topic -

[size=8pt]Hey there! Since there is this collectable/virtual pet fashion around here, I propose to you a new challenge. That's right, I found a new collectables site that you might enjoy.
And I am talking about Magistream.Com.

To register here is as simple as you register on a forum. You don't have to have a different account to post on the forum or a scroll like you have on Dragcave. It's a site account!
Once you have it, you can go to the main page and start grabbing eggs. You will see a 'stream' that is an image of water and different types of 'eggs' floating around, rotating from Right to Left. What you see is what you get. A taken egg automatically switches to a new one of another type.
What you will get from here aren't just dragons, but any kind of creature, including rats and pegasis.
Creatures have growing stages, indicated by a bar on each one's page that shows % of one stage's as well as lifetime progress.

We have 3 stages: egg, hatchling and adult.

When it reached 100% on both bars, the creature is a fully grown adult.

*How many eggs can we take at once?
*You can originally start with 4 eggs, and once they hatch, you can take others.

The Beginner Guide can be found here.

Apparently, there is no hatchling limit.
I've seen people with 10 hatchlings on one account.

I'm a noob myself and I just joined today, so my knowledge about this whole thing is very little.
I want more people to join this and give clicks to my eggs. I'll click for you too. ^^

My eggs are in my signature and will add more as they hatch and grow.

All I want to say here is....HAVE FUN! Wink
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Magistream - The official Thread - Earth Mama - 01-11-2009 05:36 PM