Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anime Sims 2
16-06-2010, 11:54 PM
Re: Anime Sims 2
(18-02-2010 11:30 PM)sammizu0 link Wrote:Im not into death note much but thats awsome.
I really want a bunny outfit like haruhi suzumiya's from haruhi no yuutsu  {glare}
but i cant find one anywhere!
{evilglare}

im not fond of her school outfit thoe, it looks good in the anime. I dont think it would look good on sims.
But i made purple and blue hair recolors in body shop so some otaku can make lucky star sims. And that otaku is...ME!!

i had lots of anime sims in sims 3, and anime skins for sims 1 going so slightly off topic but hey, its still anime sims right?
I love Haruhi! I tried to find a decent Haruhi sim but I couldn't so I tried to make one myself and it kind of sucked XDD
And ohh, I love Lucky Star too! <3 You should take pics of your Lucky Star sims, I want to see them =D

(16-03-2010 07:38 PM)Belgium. link Wrote:
I love Death Note sadly I had stopped the Anime when L had died - L was my favorite character, so when he died the series didn't seem worth of being watched anymore. I have a series of my own Death Note on Sims2.com. It's pretty old but it's a few chapters already up. {Click}{Very Latest Installment of Series}
Yeah, Death Note is one of my favorite anime but I agree, the episodes after L's death aren't as good =/
And I like your story, nice sims =D

[center]I sparkle liek Edwort Collin lololololo123abc (insider with Anna =D)
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anime Sims 2 - rebelxyell - 18-12-2009, 04:17 AM
RE: Anime Sims 2 - smur - 13-12-2010, 06:17 AM