Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pregnancy Length
03-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Pregnancy Length
Hi i'm new to the forum but not to the sims, i've played all the sims games on PC and PS2. I've had many interesting games but i have never got to do a legacy (which i'm doing now). I would often get hooked to other games and forget about the sims, the sims 2 was one game i couldn't get into at first but after a few expansion packs was released i found the game highly addictive and couldn't stop playing it.

So the pregnancy legth, well i figured if we can adjust the sims age to live longer/shorter lives then why can't we adjust the pregnancy legth too? i know there is a nod that can be added which will do this and i have it in for pregnancies to take 9 day's (was 30 but it was too long) i have my sims lives set to max so they live long and hopefully exciting day's. So could it be possible to add a slider for pregnancy length too, that would make it far better, i don't like adding too manyu mods because it slows the game down and the loading times can take a very long time which gets annoying.

Best wishes
Roy.

P.S. I will be posting my very first legacy soon, i hope you will like it. Oh and a quick word on the sims 3, i love it a huge improvement on the sims 2, hopefully we will see some of the sims 2 expanion packs ported over like Seasons and Pets. {yes}
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pregnancy Length - Roy - 03-01-2010 03:01 PM
RE: Pregnancy Length - thomaspiter - 19-10-2010, 12:20 AM
RE: Pregnancy Length - Harrison - 28-10-2010, 06:43 AM
RE: Pregnancy Length - SimzSnapp - 05-09-2011, 07:01 PM