Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Installing Sims2 Best of Business...help!
09-08-2010, 06:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2010 05:39 PM by pinkwave.)
Re: Installing Sims2 Best of Business...help!
Majick to my rescue once again! {blush} Sorry for being such a pest, but is there anyone even playing Sims2 anymore? Whenever I try to look something up it's all about Sims3. I'm looking forward to playing Sims3 but I thought I'd try Sims2 first. I'm kind of worried I might not have the requirements on this old puter, but I'll worry about that when the time comes.

I played the original Sims and all the expansions when it first came out, until I actually got tired of it (hard to believe, I know {rolleyes}) so I wasn't in a huge hurry to purchase
Sims2, but of course I'm loving it. I'm hooked once again! If I remember correctly I thought I just installed the expansions with no problems. When I read the instructions for this expansion...well ummm I got skeered  o.O

Ok, now I'm rambling, it's way past my bedtime, but I'm trying to get Brandi Broke's life in order  {ohmy} I've been playing waaaay too long.

Anyhoo, I do not know how to back up my files. I read it, but I don't understand it?? and forget burning it on a CD?? I'm so embarassed  {blush} I'm playing on Windows XP. Could I have a simple step by step please?  {unsure}

Thanks in advance.
I
did it! Not nearly as difficult as everything I've read? Everything seems to be working fine.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Re: Installing Sims2 Best of Business...help! - pinkwave - 09-08-2010 06:09 AM