Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I can't find the Goths?!
04-11-2010, 12:45 AM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2010 01:20 AM by pinkwave.)
I can't find the Goths?!
Well, I finally broke down and bought Sims 3. I'm enjoying it, but it's very different. Not better or worse, just different Confused

Ok, here's my problem. I created a family, moved it in and I've been playing them for awhile now. I thought it would be interesting to play the Goths for a bit. I've done everything I've read to do and when I click on edit etc. change household, I cannot click on the Goth household because there is no little house icon over their lot/household. There's nothing? I know where the house is I just have no option to choose it. I know they are there because I have interacted with them in my game with my original family. I think I explained that properly? Huh I see every other household just not their's. What's wrong???

Thanks in advance. Shy

OMG this is embarassing. why does this always happen? I just solved the problem, which ALWAYS happens after I post a question! Murphy's Law? I had already saved my game trying it the first time so this time I just clicked on edit town and then instead of clicking on "Yes, save", I clicked on "just continue" Don't know why that worked but it did? The little house icon was over their house. Strange??

Now I really feel like an idiot?? I didn't fix the problem after all. Here is what's happening. I load my last save with my original family. My game starts, I click on the options menu, "edit town". It says "Do you wish to save town" or "just continue". I click on "just continue". The map shows up with all the little purple houses over the households (including the Goths). I then click on "change active household", " choose household", the map loads again....the Goth's little purple house icon is gone again??! Every other household is still there! I'm confused. Help me!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I can't find the Goths?! - pinkwave - 04-11-2010 12:45 AM
RE: I can't find the Goths?! - dYsclaimer - 04-11-2010, 01:43 PM
RE: I can't find the Goths?! - pinkwave - 04-11-2010, 05:06 PM
RE: I can't find the Goths?! - dYsclaimer - 08-11-2010, 02:32 AM
RE: I can't find the Goths?! - pinkwave - 12-11-2010, 05:42 AM