or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction
20-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Re: Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction
Hi everyone nice to meet you all Smile

I am really looking forward to sims3 coming out too Smile it sounds GREATSmile
I will be playing sims2 to pass the time lol!!!.....and time really flies by when I am playing the game, I get that absorbed in it, cant help it LOL!!!.....well you know what its like (nodding head yes! lol!)

just imagine how I am going to be when I play sims3!!!... LOL!!!
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 08:44 PM
(20-03-2008 08:53 PM)magz_222 link Wrote:just imagine how I am going to be when I play sims3!!!... LOL!!!

Haha...I'm guessing crazy. But I probably will be crazy, too. Big Grin

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
03-04-2008, 12:12 AM
(20-03-2008 08:53 PM)magz_222 link Wrote:....and time really flies by when I am playing the game

Ha! Speaking of time flying, ever since The Sims 3 has been announced, time sure seems to go by faster!

Is it just me?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
03-04-2008, 12:15 AM
(20-03-2008 08:49 PM)magz_222 link Wrote:[quote author=Alvis link=topic=3.msg4458#msg4458 date=1205888975]
[quote author=Mollypup link=topic=3.msg4431#msg4431 date=1205888112]
I've seen the first pics. And the ones at Snootysims, I think it was.  I know Sims 3 is still in development, but I hope the graphics for the actual "sim" is better than what I've been seeing thus far. Not much detail in the facial features at all.

I'm a bit worried... I remember when we were still in TS1 and how awesome/amazing TS2 looked and all the hype, but as good as TS2 is, there was still some areas that were different compared to what we saw in pics, vids >.<    I have yet to see a toddler swinging on the ceiling lamp -_-"
[/quote]

toddler swinging on a ceiling lamp.....was only made for the trailer of sims2 Smile

Sims3 faces plain and without expression.....I think you will be able to put expressions, wrinkles etc on the face of your sim when you are creating a sim.......well if not......it would be really great if you could do that Smile
[/quote]

For those talking about the graphics, I think I heard something about them not going to be much better due to the fact that they want to make The Sims 3 playable on a wider variety of computers and not have high specs. Also, in The Sims 1, I think the sims were only 2D and in The Sims 2 they are 3D. I don't think the sims can get much better, aside from facial features.

It looks like the objects will be detailed though!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
07-04-2008, 12:54 AM
I cannot wait 4 this website to really flourish

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
10-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Hey, this thread isn't locked! I thought it was!

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
10-07-2008, 12:10 PM
Haha, I thought it would be, but I guess not! Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
23-12-2008, 01:45 AM
Welcome to SimsForums.net - An Introduction
heyyyy.I'm new here!! just joined today. I love Sims 2 and exciting for Sims 3 to come out !! I just found out that i love posting....lol

I'll post alot, YAY! btw. I'm Rachel  Smile
23-12-2008, 03:54 AM
(23-12-2008 01:45 AM)~Ʀāċħɛɭ~ link Wrote:heyyyy.I'm new here!! just joined today. I love Sims 2 and exciting for Sims 3 to come out !! I just found out that i love posting....lol

I'll post alot, YAY! btw. I'm Rachel  Smile

no. haha, rachel you start a NEW topic i didn't mean post
in another one.
23-12-2008, 08:11 PM
this is the best place ever, where people that have the same interest can talk.... instead of talking to you friends about who you married last night ... like me :}

I'M DANA AND I AM THE DRUMMER.<br />I LOVE THE SIMS Big Grin<br /><br />Illegal Download?<br />Not me!&nbsp; I'm waiting for TS3!