Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
work and school
24-03-2008, 01:13 AM
work and school
This might be a bit to complicated for the game but its just an idea, but do u think for eg if theres 2 adults and 1 kid in the family and when one of the adults goes to work there should be an option saying would u like to go to work with your sim today yes/no. But if u click yes  u go there and do wateva they do and all but u need to stay there for their hours and u can only go to work or school with one person a day, and if u click no you just stay at home or wait for the next option to come up for when the kid is goin to school for eg ??  Smile
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 01:15 AM
Re: work and school
It'd be cool. =]

Though lets just hope that when you control them at there job, you don't screw up. Dx

[glow=limegreen,2,500]You know a good game of Monopoly has ended when a player gets sent back to jail, loses half the money, grabs the board and throws it to the wall, and all the pieces are thrown randomly at peoples heads.[/glow]
24-03-2008, 01:24 AM
I think it would probabley get boring. like it would be very cool at first and then it would be like...work...
24-03-2008, 02:24 AM
(24-03-2008 01:13 AM)GoldenPrinces link Wrote:This might be a bit to complicated for the game but its just an idea, but do u think for eg if theres 2 adults and 1 kid in the family and when one of the adults goes to work there should be an option saying would u like to go to work with your sim today yes/no. But if u click yes  u go there and do wateva they do and all but u need to stay there for their hours and u can only go to work or school with one person a day, and if u click no you just stay at home or wait for the next option to come up for when the kid is goin to school for eg ??   Smile

yeah, then u can go 1 day and not go the next.... i think thats good
24-03-2008, 02:59 AM
I never wanted to go to work on the sims.I think it's kinda pointless since we get to walk around the neighborhood and stuff that's good enough for me,plus they said that you won't follow your sims to work and work will be a coupe seconds or a minute and you'll eave to finish the day.
24-03-2008, 04:04 AM
like having to actually help them work. ughhh. that would get tiring. i like that you can just send 'em off and they bring back money.
24-03-2008, 08:57 PM
yeah same here, i prefer waiting for them to come home, it is also cool as I like to rederocate the house when Sims are at their jobs.
24-03-2008, 09:03 PM
well, if you only have sims that leave the house then it would be cool to follow them, even if you could only watch.