Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does anyone still play The Sims 1?
23-10-2008, 12:16 AM
Re: Does anyone still play The Sims 1?
Still love it more than other games. An if Sims2 goes in to a complete Collection ill get it. But right now im playing my mom's CDs. I dont have room for both on my harddrive an im NOT deleting anything!
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2011, 08:49 PM
RE: Does anyone still play The Sims 1?
Yes I do!!! Smile
27-01-2012, 02:04 AM
It's the only Sims I own Angry Angry It'sSOOOOO BORING! Dodgy
27-01-2012, 11:09 PM
It's by far my favorite of the series, and I will always be a die-hard fan. I create custom content for the game too.
27-01-2012, 11:58 PM
I may however do a legacy on the dykstra family.
12-02-2012, 10:40 PM
Yes! I love the Sims 1! I wish that EA still supported it...
02-03-2012, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2012 03:33 AM by Munsta.)
I ended up playing The Sims 1 last week. I installed all the Expansion Packs for it and everything, even downloaded Custom Content too. It was alright for a few hours, it was fun to actually explore all the features again because let's be real, TS1 had the best set of Expansions. Then it kind of just got boring after a while simply because I was so used to my sims actually aging from The Sims 2, and the fact that there's an open neighbourhood with The Sims 3... and if I'm honest, it was rather easy to get up the Superstar career path, unlock all the Magic spells because I'd done it all before, so that kind of took the fun away from it...and I can't play without cheats anymore, so that made it even worse. I went on 'vacation' for about 2 minutes (real time), then just went back home again... it wasn't like Bon Voyage or World Adventures. I think I played for a max of 8 hours, and then just quit, and haven't played it since...but I still believe that The Sims 1 is the best range from the franchise, and until EA release something spectacular, whether it be a really impressive EP for The Sims 3, or the release of The Sims 4 with completely life-changing features, then this will always be my opinion. TS1 >>>>>>>>>>>

Coming Soon...
03-03-2012, 05:53 PM
I regrettably threw mine in the garbage when Sims 2 was released. :mw_fist:
04-03-2012, 01:53 AM
(03-03-2012 05:53 PM)Crazycatldy Wrote:  I regrettably threw mine in the garbage when Sims 2 was released. :mw_fist:
You did what???? Omg

I ended up giving it to my younger cousin.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

04-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Undecided I didn't plan on using them again and I didn't know anyone who played PC games.
I have my moments when I wish I still had them. I kept my Sim 2. Yes