Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
clothes
24-03-2008, 08:05 PM
clothes
i think that maybe clothes should have different prices

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 08:08 PM
Re: clothes
Ohh i saw this on another fourm
24-03-2008, 08:11 PM
i mean i kind of hate it how the super poor sims can always wear the really hot expensive looking things it makes no sense

Tick tock. Tick tock.<br />Only so long before my head explodes in anticipation of TS3. Big Grin
24-03-2008, 08:11 PM
(24-03-2008 08:11 PM)eowynrox link Wrote:i mean i kind of hate it how the super poor sims can always wear the really hot expensive looking things it makes no sense

YEAH!!!! so true.... true dat Smile

i think that they should be priced accordingly as well
24-03-2008, 08:20 PM
I also think when you're in CAS, if you give a Sim the Tramp trait, then it should then limit what clothes they can wear, removing the more expensive (if they bother to change prices, like you said, and it woud be daft for a tramp to be wearing a suit or something) clothes and offering clothes more suitable. Same for other traits that would affect this.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 08:20 PM
(24-03-2008 08:20 PM)Cassie link Wrote:I also think when you're in CAS, if you give a Sim the Tramp trait, then it should then limit what clothes they can wear, removing the more expensive (if they bother to change prices, like you said, and it woud be daft for a tramp to be wearing a suit or something) clothes and offering clothes more suitable. Same for other traits that would affect this.

AWESOME IDEA! luv it Smile