Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attention all A.I.W. fans!!!!!
26-03-2008, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2008 10:14 PM by Cheshire Cat.)
Re: Attention all A.I.W. fans!!!!!
No, seriously, I don't see why people think he's so attractive. People think he's hotter than he actually is. I think he's an EXCELLENT actor and not many people can do what he does, but, come on...... unless your my mom or grandma, he's old.

It's not his physical features that makes him seem so attractive. It's his personality, and that he has the ability to perform perfectly in ANY role he does.

In related news, can anyone tell me how he did in Sweeny Todd? I have it coming to me, but I just want a heads up. ;D
Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2008, 10:16 PM
(26-03-2008 10:12 PM)Cheshire Cat link Wrote:No, seriously, I don't see why people think he's so attractive. People think he's hotter than he actually is. I think he's an EXCELLENT actor and not many people can do what he does, but, come on...... unless your my mom or grandma, he's old.

It's not his physical features that makes him seem so attractive. It's his personality, and that he has the ability to perform perfectly in ANY role he does.

Haha nicely said. He is great at what he does. But the one part he doesn't fit is the role of the teenage heart-throb. That's just weird.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
26-03-2008, 10:20 PM
(26-03-2008 10:16 PM)BambiGoddess link Wrote:[quote author=Cheshire Cat link=topic=1098.msg23390#msg23390 date=1206565947]
No, seriously, I don't see why people think he's so attractive. People think he's hotter than he actually is. I think he's an EXCELLENT actor and not many people can do what he does, but, come on...... unless your my mom or grandma, he's old.

Haha nicely said. He is great at what he does. But the one part he doesn't fit is the role of the teenage heart-throb. That's just weird.

[/quote]

A hooray for you!
26-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Sweet Smile Thanks. And one for you Wink

26-03-2008, 11:41 PM
(26-03-2008 10:12 PM)Cheshire Cat link Wrote:In related news, can anyone tell me how he did in Sweeny Todd? I have it coming to me, but I just want a heads up. ;D

Sweeny Todd was freaking amazing.  I did NOT think I was going to like it when I went in, but LOVED it, omg.  Also, you're going to see a LOT of familiar faces from other movies in that movie too. And by "other movies" I mean the "Harry Potter" ones; Beatrix, Wormtail, Snape ... but all in all, wow. What a movie!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
26-03-2008, 11:54 PM
(26-03-2008 11:41 PM)Majick link Wrote:[quote author=Cheshire Cat link=topic=1098.msg23390#msg23390 date=1206565947]
In related news, can anyone tell me how he did in Sweeny Todd? I have it coming to me, but I just want a heads up. ;D

Sweeny Todd was freaking amazing.  I did NOT think I was going to like it when I went in, but LOVED it, omg.  Also, you're going to see a LOT of familiar faces from other movies in that movie too. And by "other movies" I mean the "Harry Potter" ones; Beatrix, Wormtail, Snape ... but all in all, wow. What a movie!
[/quote]

I agree. And I think it's hilarious that a bunch of HP people are in it. When I first saw the preview, I thought "are there seriously so few good British actors that the same cast has to be used over and over again?" Much Ado About Nothing is the same way.

Sorry, kinda got off track there...

27-03-2008, 12:51 AM
(26-03-2008 10:12 PM)Cheshire Cat link Wrote:No, seriously, I don't see why people think he's so attractive. People think he's hotter than he actually is. I think he's an EXCELLENT actor and not many people can do what he does, but, come on...... unless your my mom or grandma, he's old.

i for one do thing he is good-looking...i hate all those pretty boys (or the idiots who think they're pretty)...and i am NOT old enough to be your mum lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
27-03-2008, 02:45 PM
(27-03-2008 12:51 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=Cheshire Cat link=topic=1098.msg23390#msg23390 date=1206565947]

i for one do thing he is good-looking...i hate all those pretty boys (or the idiots who think they're pretty)...and i am NOT old enough to be your mum lol
[/quote]

Eh, to each his/her own. When asked the question "Who's hotter - Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?" I reply "Yuck." When asked "Who's a better actor - Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?" I reply "Isn't it obvious? Johnny Depp." That's my opinion in a nutshell. Johnny Depp = great actor. Johnny Depp does NOT = hot.

Again, that's my personal opinion. You're entitled to have your own. I just think it's a bit odd for teenage girls to like a guy who could date your mom.

I can understand your "pretty boys" comment though...same here.

27-03-2008, 06:19 PM
(27-03-2008 02:45 PM)BambiGoddess link Wrote:[quote author=holisox link=topic=1098.msg23775#msg23775 date=1206575489]
[quote author=Cheshire Cat link=topic=1098.msg23390#msg23390 date=1206565947]

[/quote]

Eh, to each his/her own. When asked the question "Who's hotter - Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?" I reply "Yuck." When asked "Who's a better actor - Johnny Depp or Orlando Bloom?" I reply "Isn't it obvious? Johnny Depp." That's my opinion in a nutshell. Johnny Depp = great actor. Johnny Depp does NOT = hot.

Again, that's my personal opinion. You're entitled to have your own. I just think it's a bit odd for teenage girls to like a guy who could date your mom.

I can understand your "pretty boys" comment though...same here.
[/quote]

If you don't stop, I'll have to horray you 20 times a day!!! Big Grin
27-03-2008, 07:46 PM
I'm cool with that Wink At least it's nice to know there's someone out there who feels the same way I do 8)