Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
24-03-2008, 11:12 PM
Re: ideas for sims 3 exspansion and stuff packs
and if the teenagers get pregnant they should be  able to have an abortion or get exspelled from school if they make a school exspansion pack then they should have liek holiday off school for eater halloween and christmas and summer!!  Wink dotn forget that! Smile also  8) they should create more uniforms for private schools> u can get exspelled if u get pregnant ,get a grade F ,dont go school or dont do hwk. what do u guyz think???!!! :-\
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 11:20 PM
(24-03-2008 11:12 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:and if the teenagers get pregnant they should be  able to have an abortion or get exspelled from school if they make a school exspansion pack then they should have liek holiday off school for eater halloween and christmas and summer!!  Wink dotn forget that! Smile also  8) they should create more uniforms for private schools> u can get exspelled if u get pregnant ,get a grade F ,dont go school or dont do hwk. what do u guyz think???!!! :-\

I never got why the Private School uniform were in 3 colours, red, green and blue, but you could only ever use blue ??? So what were the green and red ones for? Anyways, Private schools do need more uniforms, yes! And we need school holidays in this one, too. And I think they should get expelled from school for the reasons you said, except I don't think they should get expelled for being pregnant, just be allowed to leave for a while to relax. Bringing life into the world shouldn't really be punished no matter what. But I guess in Private school, as their standards are high, they should be expelled from there, but Public school, just maternity leave. But other than that I agree totally!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 11:24 PM
glad u agree!!! i think they get exspelled anyway in the private school if they get below the grade ''c''?
24-03-2008, 11:25 PM
(24-03-2008 11:12 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:and if the teenagers get pregnant they should be  able to have an abortion or get exspelled from school if they make a school exspansion pack then they should have liek holiday off school for eater halloween and christmas and summer!!  Wink dotn forget that! Smile also  8) they should create more uniforms for private schools> u can get exspelled if u get pregnant ,get a grade F ,dont go school or dont do hwk. what do u guyz think???!!! :-\

abortion would NEVER be allowed. that's borderline illegal in the us, and a very sensitive and controversial issue.
24-03-2008, 11:28 PM
sos its cos im in the uk :-\. anyway i think anothwer great exspansion pack would be a job one where you can have time off and you can really make ure job ure passion. it would be greta to have new jobs aswell like being a maid a nanny or a social worker!! that would be totally cool
24-03-2008, 11:29 PM
(24-03-2008 11:28 PM)lukeizeaz link Wrote:sos its cos im in the uk :-\. anyway i think anothwer great exspansion pack would be a job one where you can have time off and you can really make ure job ure passion. it would be greta to have new jobs aswell like being a maid a nanny or a social worker!! that would be totally cool

yeah.... great idea
24-03-2008, 11:32 PM
I agree abortion is a sensitive issue, unfortunately people don't seem to find as important in the UK, not like in the US at least. I'm not stabbing the UK btw, because I'm from there, too. And the job thing, I'd love for Sims to be totally work devoted, their life just being about being the best of the best at work! So much so that they become a little...insane.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 11:33 PM
(24-03-2008 11:32 PM)Cassie link Wrote:I agree abortion is a sensitive issue, unfortunately people don't seem to find as important in the UK, not like in the US at least. I'm not stabbing the UK btw, because I'm from there, too. And the job thing, I'd love for Sims to be totally work devoted, their life just being about being the best of the best at work! So much so that they become a little...insane.

work devoted is a workaholic.
24-03-2008, 11:33 PM
i know this is a bit weird but may b a job like a prostitute?? lol may b and new job like: a model like on sims 2 plastation and then go thorugh ure career as a model then a fahsion designer then a  fashion magazine  editor???  and maybe a pop star or being a president
24-03-2008, 11:36 PM
a new exspansion pack> battle of the sexes
it good be like lesbianne and gay people like properly and like they could be strip clubs and gay clubs and stuff also like lesbianne and gay weddings?