Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THE SIMS 3 SHOULD BE MORE LIKE THIS...
25-03-2008, 11:33 AM
Re: THE SIMS 3 SHOULD BE MORE LIKE THIS...
(25-03-2008 10:18 AM)::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa:: link Wrote:[quote author=Rena link=topic=1106.msg22243#msg22243 date=1206435636]
NO OFFENCE, BUT YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A NEWBIE >.<
Newbie sounds way too nice. I think the correct word is noob. xP
[/quote] I was gonna use noob but I didn't know if I would be allowed xD
25-03-2008, 12:13 PM
(24-03-2008 11:23 PM)PIKKI1992 link Wrote:I THINK WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO MAKE TEENS HAVE s3x AND SEE NUDITY ,AND ENGLISH VERSION FOR ONCE WITHOUT THE LITTLE BUBBLES AND HAVE GOOD TOPICS I THINK WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO HAVE GROUND THE KIDS BREAST FEED   SIT DOWN WITH THE BABY I ALSO THINK THE BABIES SHOULD HAVE CLOHTES NOT WE THEY FIRST COME OUT BUT AFTER THEY COME OUT I THINK THEY SHOULD HAVE CAR SEATS FOR TODDLERS AND NEW BORNS AND INSTEAD OF NANNYS DAYCARE AND I THINK INSTEAD BABIES FALLING OUT THE AIR THE WOMEN SHOULD HAVE TO PUSH THEM OUT AT THE HOSPITAL OR AT HOME IF THEY OR HAVING A HOME BIRTH AND THE BABIES SHOULD BE ABLE TO SLEEP WITH U LAY ON THE COUCH AND EVERYTHING LIKE THAT AND IN THERE BEDS THEY SHOULD HAVE BLANKETS SO U CAN REALLY TUCK THEM IN.

ALSO THE PEOPLE SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE HUGE LIKE OBESE INSTEAD OF JUST SKINNY OR THICK BECAUSE THERE IS REALLY BIG PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND THEY MIGHT WANT TO HAVE A PERSON ON THE SIMS TOO...

ALSO NO MEN HAVING THE MEN PREGNANT THAT IS SOMEE BULL ISH THATS IMPOSSIBLE IN THE REAL WORLD...

U SHOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO HIRE A SITTER LIKE A TEEN...

AND MAKE THEM BE ABLE TO HAVE s3x IN THE SHOWERS AND ON THE FLOOR IN A TWIN SIZE BED AND ANYWHERE AND U SHOULDNT HAVE TO FALL IN LOVE TO HAVE s3x BECAUSE COME ON NOW THE REAL WORLD ISNT LIKE THAT AT ALL U COULD HATE SOME ONE AND STILL HAVE s3x AND BETTER CLOTHES ALSO PREGNANT CLOTHES BCAUSE UNLESS U DOWNLOAD THE CLOTHES THEY WOULD BE VERY UGLY...

it's me again!

all our comments were taken off from last night Sad but they were funnyyy. </3

anyway, yes, back to the point... don't expect me to be nice to you, you called me a bitch last night.. :l and u called us all "mothadamnas". your ideas are inappropriate and there honestly is no way ea will EVER put s3x on the floor in this game. how would you do it? click on o ne sim and go "have s3x with on the floor or counter". seriously... i do like the car seat idea. breat feeding is a no, i don't think i'd like it.

are you horny or something?

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
25-03-2008, 01:04 PM
Ok, I think Mr Admin deleted the inappropriate comments last night which I missed, but as many of you guys have pointed out, this post is pretty much inappropriate for a family forum.

And to PIKKI1992, thanks for sharing your ideas, but please keep them appropriate, please don't use all capital letters, and also please try to use at least a small amount of grammar.

Locked as I can see Bexy's last question leading to trouble! ...

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Thread Closed