Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Thesims3
24-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Thesims3
What are some things you would like to see in the sims 3....or think ahead what if they made a sims 4 what would you want to be in that.
For the sims 4( if they made one.) It would be pretty cool if you could visit other sims....kinda like a wifi thing. Where you could get friend codes and then you actully visit your friends and such....I hope you get what I'm saying. if not then i guess i'll think of another way to say it.  8)

I wish I had a dog...no I wish i had a billion dollar estate....no I wish I had a trillion dollars...no what I really want is you Alek. ( T.T he's my crush.)
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2008, 11:48 PM
Re: Thesims3
you mean like, if your real life friend had the sims on their computer, you could get them to come on the sims, and your sims could visit your real life friends sims on their computer and both your sims can make friends?

if that's what you mean...

I LOVE ITTT.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
24-03-2008, 11:49 PM
I would love if they made another Sims online thing, but it would be cool if some form of quests were added into it (like other RPGs) since Sims 1 Online didn't do too well.

(I've said this many times before..) I would love a Makin Magic expansion pack again for the Sims 3 (or 4..lol)  Big Grin

[Image: KyoRu111.bmp]
24-03-2008, 11:51 PM
you mean like, if your real life friend had the sims on their computer, you could get them to come on the sims, and your sims could visit your real life friends sims on their computer and both your sims can make friends?

I LOVE ITTT.

Yeah, like that.

I wish I had a dog...no I wish i had a billion dollar estate....no I wish I had a trillion dollars...no what I really want is you Alek. ( T.T he's my crush.)
24-03-2008, 11:52 PM
teenage pregnancy!
24-03-2008, 11:52 PM
lukeizeaz - teen preg probably won't happen. i want it 2!!
24-03-2008, 11:53 PM
(24-03-2008 11:48 PM)Bexy 1239 link Wrote:you mean like, if your real life friend had the sims on their computer, you could get them to come on the sims, and your sims could visit your real life friends sims on their computer and both your sims can make friends?

I LOVE ITTT.

I love that idea! ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
24-03-2008, 11:53 PM
(24-03-2008 11:51 PM)kaykaylili link Wrote:you mean like, if your real life friend had the sims on their computer, you could get them to come on the sims, and your sims could visit your real life friends sims on their computer and both your sims can make friends?

I LOVE ITTT.

Yeah, like that.

ok, i get cha Big Grin i agree with you, i think it would be awesome! you can do that on nintendo DS on some games, which is really cool, so to have it on the sims would be fab.

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
24-03-2008, 11:54 PM
me 2! luvin' every1's ideas!
24-03-2008, 11:55 PM
Can the sims go trick or treating?