Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Younger players know what they are doing??
23-03-2008, 02:26 AM
Re: Younger players know what they are doing??
i started to play TS1 when i was like 6 and everything when i played @ a young age was hell no wals pople pissing everywhere i named them like ugfdufu and then thay al die

I have every sim  and now i cant wait till sims 3
Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2008, 02:59 AM
i started to play TS2 when i was like 11 and i knew exactly what woohoo was. i mean, i had already learned about it by my mom and at school. most kids get s3x ed or whatever when they are in like 5th grade at school so they should know. Now im in 7th grade and im 13 and im not an idiot. hahahaha
25-03-2008, 02:49 AM
i'm in grade 6 at school 11 and 12 year olds and the only thing they said to us in mini s3x ed was about wearign deodarant...some schools don't teach you about 'woo hoo' lol like my school maybe in highschool...

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
25-03-2008, 02:54 AM
for us we learned out developing in 5th grade, and actual...woohoo..in 6th grade. but they really didn't teach us much, just asked us if we had questions. anymore though younger kids know exactly what it is. i was about 10 when i started with the sims 1, and of course i knew what...woohoo..was, but that wasn't really much in ts1, just that sweet heart bed...haha. and otherwise the babies popped outta nowhere. haha. but like some of these younger kids are so great at the game, but some of the really young ones shouldn't be playing it.
25-03-2008, 02:56 AM
(22-03-2008 08:09 PM)Truswagga link Wrote:When i was around 8 i still thought the stork brought the babies :Smile

It doesn't? :o
25-03-2008, 02:57 AM
(22-03-2008 08:09 PM)Truswagga link Wrote:When i was around 8 i still thought the stork brought the babies :Smile

It doesn't? :o

j/k
25-03-2008, 02:58 AM
YES I know what I am doing.... what were we talking about again?? ??? (Jk)
25-03-2008, 02:59 AM
I was 8 or 9
but that was ts1 and all you had to do was kiss alot to get a baby......
But I knew and my sister is 10 and brother is 8 and they play my ts2 all the time and they know but they dont do it only because i have insim so they just cheat...
25-03-2008, 03:08 AM
Alot of us started before 13, or T for teen. I started somewhere between 5 and 7 and I found out what woohoo was at age 4 because of the internet... so yeah I think we're all good...  :-*