Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Farms!
25-03-2008, 03:54 AM
Farms!
What if there were farms? I think that would be cool. For a community lot they could have machines like milkers and shavers ect, and animals like horses, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, ect. Then there could be other community lots where people can go horseback riding. And your sims could own all of those animals and put them in a barn. I think that would be awesome.

You show me a baby talking gibberish.<br />I'll show you a future sims lover.<br /><br />Number 974 Baby!
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 04:10 AM
Re: Farms!
I would like a farm. Big Grin
25-03-2008, 04:16 AM
It would be great if you could breed and raise livestock. Also ride horses and enter competitions to win money.
25-03-2008, 04:32 AM
(25-03-2008 04:16 AM)SimSmerf link Wrote:It would be great if you could breed and raise livestock. Also ride horses and enter competitions to win money.
Maybe the farms could sale there livestock(meat poultry)and crops(plants we eat)to the neighborhood and bring money in for the farmer.
25-03-2008, 06:15 AM
Yea, I like that idea.
25-03-2008, 06:31 AM
Have you all played any of the Harvest Moon series for Nintendo? It is a person simulation game set on farm with crops, animals and getting married. It is not as detailed what you chose for your house and how many kids but it is very fun.
25-03-2008, 08:44 AM
I want a Sims farm, too.

~can't wait!!!~
25-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I have harvest moon. It's not very fun though. It takes forever to get the money you need

You show me a baby talking gibberish.<br />I'll show you a future sims lover.<br /><br />Number 974 Baby!
31-03-2008, 04:22 AM
(25-03-2008 03:54 AM)ratterriercotton link Wrote:What if there were farms? I think that would be cool. For a community lot they could have machines like milkers and shavers ect, and animals like horses, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, ect. Then there could be other community lots where people can go horseback riding. And your sims could own all of those animals and put them in a barn. I think that would be awesome.
that would be rly kool and like u could make stuff with the fresh milk and eggs and they would like it better and like u could make yarn out of sheeps wool lol that would be kool
31-03-2008, 04:31 AM
For some reason, everyone seems to want a farm. Personally I think that is going away from the concept of the sims 3. It seems that EA wants to create expansion packs are will seamlessly integrate into the game...not create a whole other seperate game within it.

I don't think that there will be a farm expansion pack. That's why we have Harvest Moon.