Re: changing clothes everyday
well maybe you could set it up in CAS

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2008, 01:39 AM
(02-04-2008 02:48 AM)southernchick13 link Wrote:U should b able to change clothes everyday i know u can do that already but u have 2 have an everyday outfit and somepeople r 2 poor 2 buy all of those outfits cause 1 shirt is like $500.00 which is outrageous!!! You should make them change everyday like getting out of the shower and stuff then pick an out fit out of the armoire or closet thing
What i do is turn 'boolProp testingcheatsenabled true' on and hold 'shift' on a person click 'more' and dwn the bottom is 'plan outfit' click on that then a mini screen (like the one at the shops) pops up and has ALL everyday, (everday is the only costume that works) then you can buy all the stuff you like for a bout $50 simolons each! And usually on no cheats the 'boss or rule maker' will accept this cheat. It is quick and easy to use.! :Smile ENJOY! Big Grin ;D

If wasabi is too hot, you'll burn your mouth.....
19-04-2008, 04:45 AM
yeah
19-04-2008, 10:38 AM
I'm in no way trying to be rude, but please don't just post 'Yeah'. There isn't any need for it and it kind of messes up the flow of the thread. Wink

Anyway, not only do I hope we can change clothes each day, but also I hope they get dressed properly, not just spin around - it's not that easy. It could just be blurred while they put clothes on or something. Or maybe they just pop behind one of those things you can get dressed behind for a few Sim minutes?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
20-04-2008, 04:32 AM
If we're going to have sims changing clothes, for the love of many various deities PLEASE don't make me choose everytime they need to change.

If anything I want to set up a collection of clothes in CAS or something and just have it cycle automatically each time they change.

Plus I love the spinning. I find it amusing how quickly they change clothes when it takes eons for them to do everything else (like get a book off the shelf.)
20-04-2008, 05:38 PM
(20-04-2008 04:32 AM)somerndmguy link Wrote:If we're going to have sims changing clothes, for the love of many various deities PLEASE don't make me choose everytime they need to change.

If anything I want to set up a collection of clothes in CAS or something and just have it cycle automatically each time they change.

Plus I love the spinning. I find it amusing how quickly they change clothes when it takes eons for them to do everything else (like get a book off the shelf.)

I do have a soft spot for the spinning. Although at the same time I like Cassie's idea to have them actually change. I think in the end I want to keep the spinning though. Personally I would find it annoying if I had to watch them change over and over again. Spinning is just faster.
20-04-2008, 09:53 PM
I don't mind the spinning, I'm just being optimistic. They will probably keep the spinning because it goes with the pace of time Sims have, but you never know. We will see. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]