Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!!
25-03-2008, 05:19 AM
invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!!
I think that you should be able to get invited to someone elses house, rather than you just inviting people over for a change.
it would be nifty if your sim could get invited for a sleepover, or a party of some sort and you could go with them
and chill at a friends house.
yaya!! Tongue

NANERS
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:32 AM
Re: invites!/sleepovers!/birthday/wedding parties! etc!!
yeh i think you can visit peoples houses someone said that... yeh weddings and sleepovers would be good, i'm sure everyone who reads this will agree

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
25-03-2008, 06:08 AM
Yeah! Smile
27-03-2008, 02:10 AM
(25-03-2008 05:19 AM)banawa848 link Wrote:I think that you should be able to get invited to someone elses house, rather than you just inviting people over for a change.
it would be nifty if your sim could get invited for a sleepover, or a party of some sort and you could go with them
yaya!! Tongue
Yeah I like the sleep over idea, I also hope more than 2 people can be invited to a party or wedding.  8)
27-03-2008, 02:12 AM
(25-03-2008 05:19 AM)banawa848 link Wrote:I think that you should be able to get invited to someone elses house, rather than you just inviting people over for a change.
yaya!! Tongue
Cool ideas!
27-03-2008, 02:21 AM
Yeah, and for the actual sleepovers, rather than just having a guest Sim who won't sleep and just watches TV, they could all play Truth or Dare and Eat Popcorn while watching a chick flick or something.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 02:48 AM
If you could more than 8 people to everything other than the sleepover I'm all for it because I had large families sometimes and spent more time inviting people over than actually enjoying the party.

Never settle for less!
27-03-2008, 10:55 AM
yeah! it says that sims will be able to make future plans (different wording tho) so i hope this means they can have a lil list of all the party's they are planning to go to Big Grin Big Grin
27-03-2008, 11:02 AM
yaya!! Tongue

such a great exiting idea!!!!!!!!!!

CLOVER POWER!
27-03-2008, 11:04 AM
well, about the invite to other peoples houses... well, you're gonna be able to go over there anyways, cause of the seamless neighborhood! so i'm guessing that u CAN get invited over, ring peoples doorbells etc. yay!

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]