Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Texures of hair and Grwing it Naturally
25-03-2008, 05:27 AM
Texures of hair and Grwing it Naturally
Wouldn't it be cool it sims could have like a (Nappy)thick texure of hair or a (Straight)thin texure. It would be kinda cool if sims naturally grow their hair. What if they hae hairstyles for that particular texure and length. That would be kinda cool..

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:29 AM
Re: Texures of hair and Grwing it Naturally
thats a good idea but lots of people have mentioned growing hair and all that but the certain hairstlyles for each length is awesome lol

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
25-03-2008, 05:36 AM
I like this idea alot!Everyone is focusing on the small stuff but,we need to focus on making the traits and genetics realistic.
25-03-2008, 05:38 AM
Yea i was thinking about it. What if birascial couples had a baby and genetics mixed causing a curly texure hair. This would be kinda cool.

[Image: Mommy.jpg]
25-03-2008, 06:03 AM
Yeah, if they could like grow their hair, and you can choose to get it cut! Big Grin
28-03-2008, 05:29 AM
yes curly hair and genetics with that is very good. I mean i ahve frizzy hair lol and i got it from my mum... so genetics with that sorta stuff is good Wink

If you've never made any mistakes you've never tried anything newSmile :Smile :O
28-03-2008, 08:10 AM
I believe that this would definitely put the topping on the cake!!! Just think of how wonderful it'll be to see a variety of people and can tell who is mixed and who aren't...I got it...DNA...therefore they can have paternity test to see whose the real father of the baby...lol...we can recreate the Maury show...j/k but it'll be funny if it was possible
28-03-2008, 10:45 PM
(25-03-2008 05:29 AM)simmy_sunny link Wrote:thats a good idea but lots of people have mentioned growing hair and all that but the certain hairstlyles for each length is awesome lol

some1 said that dat wuz confirmed.
28-03-2008, 11:30 PM
I Totally Agree With You.

I Would Love That.